A Bounty For Thalgrim

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A bounty would hang out on the bulletin boards of Eden
Decoration.png

"In the light of the recent event and how things seem to be looking for our dwarven necromancer of Eden Thalgrim, I think it's about time we all seek him out, not for a peaceful talk but friendly on of it. I will pay 2000 Androes for anyone able to bring me his head to Avalheims doorsteps. This bounty will be standing from today till the day I get his head. I will highly suggest not to underestimate this man and go wisely as he is a powerful necromancer."
-Lily Roseshade

Kharis came across this notice with furrowed brows. He was held in such high regard not long ago, and only when he failed to kill..
Ah. When he failed to kill one of Avalheim's own residents.
They huffed under their breath. That's money saved for Kharis, at least. Convenient, all around. Nonetheless, she found herself suspicious of the intent Lily bore.

Aoife looked upon the note, stopping in her path to read it. She breathed a long sigh of relief, then kept on walking.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Aethrim takes the note down, smiling when she looks over it.
"Maybe I missjudged Avalheim after all." She chuckles, twisting her ring around her finger.
"Two thousand is hefty. I wonder how much of that bounty is coming from me."

Last edited:
Axilya would raise an eyebrow from under her mask as she couldn't help but snicker "Well.. Goodluck with such.." she'd sign to herself before moving on her way again

Aoife looked upon the note, stopping in her path to read it. She breathed a long sigh of relief, then kept on walking.

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

Aethrim takes the note down, chuckling when she looks over it.
"Maybe I missjudged Avalheim after all." She chuckles, twisting her ring around her finger.
"Two thousand is hefty. I wonder how much of that bounty is coming from me."
Aeth be kinda hot ngl

Axilya would raise an eyebrow from under her mask as she couldn't help but snicker "Well.. Goodluck with such.." she'd sign to herself before moving on her way again
I was about to correct it to elvish before realizing she was signing not speaking..

Back