Player Announcement A Call for Initiative

PetitePaintings

contemporary rattus
A Call for Initiative
The Request for a Meeting

[
!]
In the dawn hours, phoenixes would soar across the sky and drop scrolls containing the symbol of the Silver Phoenix. These scrolls would be sent to the following residences, for their respective leaders, in order to be delivered: The Mystical Empire of Mitrona, the Hadrian Empire, the Empire of Anjyarr, the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet, and the Denur Triumvirate.

znRcy4rjyWq35PCGUfH0kjIrRXD1Z61dTtS0PLvShjm235Q7dnmc_-Ljx7Dree-ADWhXRMah1Sy_mGs2qgBpId1ZcHkD_Z8sgOwhPnhuqSqNOIjwvoYk7bLaJwDYgztC661rsvSIY6U_Zs3gMFIgza0cHMGmJxK_KeX0e-XNYfb9W-Lor4yg_X8BtmFm-A

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

Khari’cerr Solana Faesatra

Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II
Sultana Zoe Nobara
Stadholder Silas Moetiour van Leuveren
Great Chieftains of the Triumvirate: Ossolin Wyrmthane, Joturn Bonemaim and Tiber Vulcan

… And to their esteemed regents,

As we prepare for the start of a new year, I wish to convey my sincerest condolences for sharing such grim news. Unfortunately, this is a matter that none of Eden can avoid at this time.

As some may know, an Obelisk has sprouted within the desert, initially forming a meager pillar until it advanced alarmingly. Rather than mere piles of bones, the Obelisk was instead drowned in a sea of skeletal remains. Ghouls prowled high in the skies, while corruption seeped through the surrounding region with a spire circling overhead.

This crisis is overseen by the self-proclaimed "Lord of Bones" of Lillith. There will be a time when he will emerge from the Obelisk, and it will spell the end for all of Eden. Whatever your position, whether you are in the heart of the desert or deep within a mystical forest that knows no bounds, there is no way to turn a blind eye and endure without grave consequences.

Despite our respective alliances, they matter naught while Lillith is yet again enacting her wrath.

Therefore, I would like to request that we all take the initiative and act immediately as an organized intelligence network and coalition. To identify and imprison those caught offering bones and standing against the Lord of Bones upon his emergence.

Presently, the Enlightened Kingdom and the Hadrian Empire have coalesced amid these circumstances. This invitation extends to all those addressed in this letter, no matter whether you act as warriors, assist in reconnaissance, or assist in another way. Following a returned response, my diplomats and I will discuss our next steps and such in depth.

There is no doubt in my mind that we can all overcome this calamity.

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

Signed,
Aeri’cill A’mos Zaithrall
Therri’cill Aldir’tor Zaithrall
Pricecili Cirlia Zaithrall
Pricecilus Tetheris III Zaithrall
Pricecilus Respen Zaithrall
Cillar Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir

Last edited:
Back