A decline and a new ally

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
A decline and a new ally

[!] This letter was flown over by raven to both the Imperial Palace in Adelsburg and Raevendrecht.

Decoration.png

After discussions with the founders and council members, we have decided to decline Raevendrecht's offer to join and become a part of them as this at the end of the day goes against what we wanted for our small town when me and my fellow founders settled out throughout Eden to start our new life here.

We will hope for peace in the future and no more trouble since we as simple settlement wanting to stay out of the conflict but being left with 2 options that will at some point cost us our peaceful life or way of living on the Wyrm Isles I have had no choice but to pull in other forces and settle a deal we could be satisfied with for both parties of this deal.

We have spoken with Hadrian and came to an agreement that we will be moving our ferry from the now-claimed area of Raevendrecht to hopefully not end up with conflicts there and move it to Lünburg's docks. We will from here be working hand in hand with Hadriana as allies and people on good terms.

If Raevendrecht is to progress to our land we will have Hadriana's support and therefore I hope we can be left alone on our island across the glass sea. I hope our new relations with Hadriana will go well and that we can in the future be able to progress into a large settlement across the Wyrm Isles.
Decoration.png

Signed, Lily Roseshade

Back