A disturbance of peace

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A letter would be hung on a nation board across Eden and sent to all nation leaders by a raven. The letter was sealed in cyan wax with a wolf paw symbol

Decoration.png

I returned from Adleburg from the masked ball and as I enter my town, I got ambushed by 5 men armed that were attacking me, my wife, and an already crippled child who can barely walk. It is also to add most of us were unarmed only me carrying my sword. I assume they have followed us from Adleburg. I would like to know whoever put that bounty on me or my family's head to come to me so we can speak this out like civil people. I am there to ask all nation's leaders to speak up if you have done this or know who has, as I am a nation of peace and see no reason to draw blood yet 5 armed men forced me to earlier today.

If you won't speak up and I don't find out who is responsible I will throw a bounty on the contractor's head of 2k.

I will also name the people here as if any nation knows information about them and who their bounty is from

1 Gray tiefling with yellow eyes was called Isleifur
A red tiefling
and 3 masked knights
I got 2 of the other names

Godwyn and The Librarian

- Signed Lily Roseshade

[!]
There would also send a second letter to Philipp only.
Dear Phillipp I am not accusing you of sending those men nor will I want our friendship to burn because of someone placing a bounty on my family's head without a reason. I would like you to seek in your land if they live there and if they do I want them to stand responsible for hurting my general and a few of my citizens from the battle. I hope you will not see this as a threat.

- Signed Lily Roseshade

Aethrim takes the note from the message board, skimming over it with a frown.
"What a mess... Is it that hard to catch someone who travels alone, alone?"

She stops and smirks when she sees the 2000 andros mark. "This will be a fun problem to wiggle my way out of."
The short-statured elfess looks down at herself, resting a hand on her belly. "We'll call it your first adventure."

"A complicated profession," remarked a warrior of low caste. His hands were occupied with quill and parchment, with the vial of ink used as the paperweight. Before him had sat a particular set of hand-written articles, inconsequential to those without his standard.

Back