Player Announcement A Donative Request

{!}
Posters are plastered and shared throughout the cities of Adelsburg, Hadriana and Prezza L. Aquilla with the following contents;

d0a4570be5f1ed790a649117918eaa94.png

wpb8100834_06.png
Sunday 15, Firstseed, 1526
"To the peoples of The Great Hadrian Empire,
I, Wolfhard dan Havenstein, have recently taken over the Adelsburg City Library in hopes of reestablishing it properly and offer those within the Empire, as well as foreigners, a chance to more easily attain and gather both information and knowledge, easing its spreading process to create a wiser and more knowledgable population within our beloved world of Eden. However, as it stands, the Adelsburg City Library lacks the necessary tools required for this goal, those tools being the books of knowledge that we so desire, and as such, I have decided to plaster these posters in hopes that the people of this Empire could offer a copy or even original books to our Library for the sake of this ambitious goal of mine.

It is my greatest hope that someday all within the world of Eden are capable of learning and better understanding the place they inhabit not by word of mouth from those with power but instead through curiosity and some research.

Cordially,
Wolfhard dan Havenstein

{!}
Within the library, there can be found two chests for donations to be left in the event of Wolfhard not being present.

Last edited:
Back