A Friend in Need

[!]
A letter with a simple red seal appears at the office of Etain O'Mordha Imorarach, written in hurried but legible font.
Dear Etain,

I'm writing you this because I recently lost something in Hadriana's territory that is of great importance to me and is a very valuable object. It's a ring, passed down in my family for generations and host to a few special properties. It has a bright red gem in it, and is made of gold, decorated richly. I don't remember where exactly I lost it, but I remember being mugged on my way to the Bergwood area, probably being beaten unconscious if I don't remember what happened to a ring that was on my person at the time. If you could procure this item for me or at the very least tell me where I could find it, I will be eternally grateful. I'm willing to offer a sum of 500 andros for its safe return. If you have to disclose this letter for business purposes I understand, but please try and keep this as confidential as possible as I don't seem to be liked by the inhabitants of Bergwood, including some of your brothers.
Best Wishes,
Z​

Etain Orlaigh Devonas O'Mordha Baako would head to the courthouse to do some simple paperwork. Upon seeing the letter, she would quickly take it down and put in in her bag, then rush off towards home. Her paperwork would be forgotten, this taking her full attention.

Back