Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] Letters with the Empress's crest stamped on them would have been scattered in and around Eden [!]
imageedit_8_6620793467.png

Dear friends, family and loved ones,

This letter comes with a tragic announcement.
As some of you may have noticed, my first love and beloved husband, Arndil Moetiour, has been missing for a few months now.
It hurts to say, but his family and friends are almost starting to assume the worst things possible happened to him. He has left his wife, newborn, friends and family behind without leaving a letter or note. This leads us to believe that this is not one of his big trips anymore. He has not been seen in any nation, which leads me to believe that he might be in trouble.

This is why I have decided to look for him, and search Eden to find my missing husband.
Until I return, the empire is ruled by my advisers and generals. If I do not return, and my husband also fails in finding his way back, my son and heir to the throne, Silas Moetiour will rule the empire under the authority of my advisors, until he turns 18.

May the future be bright, and may I return with success.

Isabella Nora van Leuveren Moetiour,
Empress of Imperio Valegro

OOC: I'm going on vacation till 21-3-2022 :)

*Walks out of the Barracks and notices a Letter with the Crest and reads it carefully "Arndil missing!? This is concerning. *Continues reading the letter "Hmm She'll better return *He says in a softer tone "I like the kid but we cannot afford to lose her nor want to *brushes my beard while thinking and says "I should let the men stand post at the gates and patrol the lands, May the Maker guide you my Empress *puts a fist on my chest before walking off

Ayo man I never ruled a nation but I don't feel like leaving advisors to run the kingdom is the best idea. Also cut the crap my lads, where are all the characters missing at

Ayo man I never ruled a nation but I don't feel like leaving advisors to run the kingdom is the best idea. Also cut the crap my lads, where are all the characters missing at
What? The Advisors and Generals are to loyal to the Empress so in this case it is a smart move

Spoiler alert: my boyfriend is my advisor

Zaithrith Torsec would take a look reading this laughing this off "Humans nowadays..what kind of hide'n seek game is this? obviously their husband was uninterested and left her, looking for answers? stop looking" He'd throw the letter out the window landing in a bucket of water causing the letter to dissolve into almost nothing floating around in the water

Back