A Helpful Guide to the Resource Island

Minin.png

Hi! If you’re like me and bad at working stuff out, here’s a guide to collecting resources here on Fables and Fantasy.

Note, the resource world is for block based resources. Food, animal products and items such as mushrooms and sugarcane can’t be gathered there. Also note that resources have respawn timers. 10 minutes for the pits, 3 hours for ore.
The resource island Is Not IC.

Part 1: Getting to the resource island

Step 1: If you’ve already left the spawn zone, you’ll need to use your warp stone to get back! Be careful as it does have a cooldown!

AWcBgsLJNPSac9inMUGTSwgriR45Tfqmog1jDLeY_AoBd7Txuo4Wg6_wWk9fDm8DVAJWAC0D2x6IEupK0ZkUwPX8gZwpIPCeyjj_8OjyemFdYWBvmIjkQbBz_hJOa95VV4A9u474WFtToR3JmTDvBpw

Step 2: You want to leave the spawn cave and go straight ahead, past the fountain, towards the boat with an NPC standing beside it.

C3N_LV8Wu1Hf5m982hLrpGZhPKYyY5uCkVOWhmxKlddaNGRSaJpV3BzhFVudEEEsCQbmRh8x9apaT8uO87Hqa5ceSVMxCimM7ZtWn0J6eG3J9gRP-mqhys6hgvy1yhAbPxDlCaKNIDzSOO3PpgZ6kIg

Step 3: Right click Lizzie and she’ll give you the option to teleport.

Step 4: You are now at the resource island! Good work!

Part 2: Getting them sweet resources

Step 1: Look at this map. It’s a picture of the dynmap you can find here
(http://play.fablesfantasyrp.com:8083/?worldname=Eden&mapname=surface&zoom=0&x=394&y=64&z=-1437)

Each of these flagged locations are a place to gather resources from. Ignore all but 1, the green flag, you need to get some wood first! You can’t gather well without tools.

xSf9u3IWwJSU-_ROpWfYLfyJYiK2vXDPr5CmJsgTMgHdCSb7wAhBGsIV91f2u7BgngwZRbEoPwzdlk5vi46Ktx7jtOb9O7BEO5l6Xor_9hoDzsUxgs9EW1_hHN_OAv6ysKy3kyDC9f2XwET0AW2CLeM

Step 2: Welcome to the wood mines. Here you can collect wood. You punch log until log break, you get log. Simple. Most resources with the exception of the mine are gathered in pits like this.

tBmLQ3EjmoxaZCGMHnF9KhhNgekuhC-Zv5a3F7uYgpJIigHN6naKxJo5lKk5LcxHQIY6cqf8tYbdmFKoZaxz0mvNz8HZ3ozEeijm_3SLs-q7311TpdpQqWHNHnJrDeSIqbje3zmxVZ-zmLOT0r6Vp4w

Step 3: To make collection more efficient, you’ll want to get better tools than wood. Head to the mines for ore! The mine marker isn’t super clear on dynmap so I’ll mark it here.

Note: There is no working furnance on the island. I don't know why that is but you'll have to head back to Eden to smelt stuff.
EdVm8sbDCldmuHDmDh37fHgMVvt7JDg0N1VfTFuzpgr64NjduCQM0l-xxE0i52KQqEKboDP25CAF1szfmXUn3nj439_efeefhVZXxIlhr_tqOfeEI1TxPNTapHHa6gUXx7s1TFbBpEqsYX1DGKXGU0o

Step 4: Enter the mines. ( I’m told it’s based on a lego set which I think is neat)

Remember that ores have a 3 hour respawn timer so if there’s nothing there, prepare to blame everyone else. Ores are separated into small offshoot caves and marked by signs. Have fun!

Ljg19-qdpQIx0AvnAiLk979Is5vp_wCK9Hh_MZ9MH_QwMCdKd8KAQEuQ2kjwTOrI3G4d6sg2lFfHXb8EbBAKgn_S1hH4hyvvGm6K-uirO0oeFcQ9CjRdSHnpvaiNCyuySO3zrMQeReVHsFUp2gk8hLs

Fkf4nCN69CLhGzmkek4sicmdd53r-vC4MN_blb8mkxYoLgbHXwW5aqkF56E1QGLBOt9k6FfyAhgB-F8U-0eaDjDSPtmRdfJ81VXfNMAUjOj5nijJBgxZK5zH3RnowRo-EK0DwodZED_p1lmURRXaF5Q

Part 3: Resources/Items and Where to Find Them

Docks:

Food
Compass
Clock
Sheers
Fishing Rod
Tools

The Stonemason:

Cobble
Andesite
Granite