A Letter to Hertzog Tzyrnowski

Lionfiles

Thiudan of Eisarnknoth

╭╼|‒════════════════════════════{ ♛ }═══════════════════════════‒|╾╮

handing letter.jpg

[!] A letter arrives from a legionnaire of the Hadriana Empire.
He hands it to Janczyk carefully before bowing to the man and leaving afterwards.

╰╼|‒════════════════════════════{ ♛ }═══════════════════════════‒|╾╯

Dear Hertzog Tzyrnowski,

Due to my recent promotion to lieutenant, I have been given the power to direct my own initiatives within the military. I wished to ask you if I could help with anything of note? As the military cleaned up and salvaged any materials they could within Lohiim, I wished to know if you wanted us to build something with such materials. If not, it is perfectly fine and wished for your opinion and permission on the matter. May Alder bless your family during these trying times.

From,
Aleksandra Salier
Squire of Hadriana

Lieutenant of the Imperial Hadrian Legion

@Tsjompa

[!] A messenger bearing the Tzyrnowski crest on his tunic delivers this letter to Aleksandra Salier, it is sealed with a red wax stamp and carries the Tzyrnowski crest [!]

1680208417335.png

1680208430741.png

May I first offer my apologies for the late reaction, your message became buried in a mountain of letters. Congratulations with your promotion to lieutenant in the Hadrian Legion, it is no wonder since your played part in capturing Silas van Leuveren during the sack of Raevendrecht. I believe you are a capable commander and wil surely make good use of the authority given.

To answer your question,
I am in nay need of aid concerning the construction of any new buildings in Flussland, the Hadrian legion may put the salvaged materials to use as they wish. You have my gratitude for asking my permission and opinion on the matter.

May Alder and his Sentinels guide you in your future endeavours.

signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski

1680210462882.png

Back