A letter to the Order

Tsjompa

Legend
As Janczyk is feeding his hunting-hounds they would suddenly growl, a messenger hands over a letter. Janczyk raised his eyebrows upon reading it, and said “It seems the Ritter-paramount of the order of the Griffin, does not care for claims and titles”

[!] A messenger was dispatched to Castle Lichtenfelts in Bergwood, headquarters of the Ritter-order of the Griffin. The message would be sealed with a wax stamp and contained the crest of the Tzyrnowski household, it is meant for the lord-commander [!]

1679706385921.png

1679706405490.png

To the honorable Ritter-Paramount Siegfried od Albion, it gladdens me that you have taken interest in the current state of 'Lohiim' and tasked a group of Ritters to scour the Alder forsaken town. However I had plans for the town which have now become unviable.
Since it is spearheaded by the squire Aleksandra, whom I've come to known as a respectable member of your order. I shall allow for this mission to take place.

However, as herzog of Flussland I wish to ask of you to inform me personally and not approve any further missions without my permission.

May Alder guide you!

Signed by,

Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski

Herzog of Flussland
Nobleman of the Empire
Champion of Adelsburg

1679706427894.png

Attachments

• 1679706363474.png
    1679706363474.png
    156 KB · Views: 25
Back