Nation Announcement A nation of Filth

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] A message bearing the Ràdymien crest would be posted on the noticeboard [!]
shield 2.png

This letter is directed towards Valegro, a nation of snakes.

You claim me to be a coward yet you are the treacherous whores whom dare to interfere in the internal affairs of my nation.
Upon searching the estate of Sahrot Kodaav we have found multiple letters wherein it is stated that you offered to militarily support his unlawful claim to my crown.
Let me remind you that my bloodline is old and noble, I reign with the blessing of the maker. Yet you would support this weak excuse of a claimant who has until recently been a peasant. He was taken into care by my father, raised comfortably under our roof.
This man whom I had considered my loyal friend betrayed me by delving into your bed.

Hereby I and my subjects demand a formal apology.
If this is not written within a fortnight a declaration of denunciation towards your nation shall be issued, and we will lay naked your vileness.
Signed
Król Krzysztof-Jan Tzyrnowski
Królowa Celestine Tzyrnowski

*find another note with a Ràdymieën crest and reads it "hmm interesting......appareantly he calls me a peasant while i found out about my noble blood? this sounds very insulting *continues reading it "PAH! Valegro? an apoligy!? they done nothing wrong *props the note into a ball and throws it behind him and continues his journey "Bastards pfff no appoligy needed *lets out a fart while walking and sniffs "Poeh! yuck! smell like Ràdymie *laughs

*find another note with a Ràdymieën crest and reads it "hmm interesting......appareantly he calls me a peasant while i found out about my noble blood? this sounds very insulting *continues reading it "PAH! Valegro? an apoligy!? they done nothing wrong *props the note into a ball and throws it behind him and continues his journey "Bastards pfff no appoligy needed *lets out a fart while walking and sniffs "Poeh! yuck! smell like Ràdymie *laughs
A random goblin walks past the man as he throws a tantrum "Huh? They don't teach their nobles how to spell? I'm so glad I'm not a human..."

I smell....metagaming...snnnffffffff
Because it is, sahrot never ever recieved a letter from Valegro with important information nor anything about support everything went by unexpected rp's between isabella and sahrot.
Thereby Sahrot never kept letters in his house only love lettets or letters with and invitiation or visit

W
Because it is, sahrot never ever recieved a letter from Valegro with important information nor anything about support everything went by unexpected rp's between isabella and sahrot.
Thereby Sahrot never kept letters in his house only love lettets or letters with and invitiation or visit
who send you love letters!?

I can't even remember saying those things :LOL:

Back