Suggestion A race submission

MoonCakke

I plan on posting a few submissions over time hopefully, but I thought this would be a good first. So this was my take on an ocean-based race. I kept the introductions lacking specifically because I just wanted to get the general vibe across for if they were accepted, I know LT would fill out the race more in-depth. This was a quick write up to help me get through some writer's build-up.

Acuecyoti
(ah-kweh-kyoh-tee)
Introduction

Deep beneath the seas of Eden the Acuecyoti have lived their lives peacefully, rather, undisturbed. Living in conditions no man could survive, the Acuecyoti have cultivated their society to thrive in harmony, yet, some civil unrest has sent waves throughout their communities and they may yet stand more divided than ever. With a strength that could match an orc and skill to match the elves, one might consider themselves lucky that the Acuecyoti cannot survive above water without some form of aid, for the people of land and sea may crash together.

Appearance

Ixtan are the full-blooded sea folk of the sea, holding human-like features, they still possess webbed hands and feet to help them navigate the currents, along with a dorsal fin and gills, no one can quite match the swimming capabilities of the Ixtan. Scales of variable colors adorn their bodies, and their skin always appears to be somewhat translucent, giving them an almost otherworldly design.

Ixtan

Nicknames:
  • Ixtan (Ish-tahn) || Full-blooded Acuecyoti​
  • Merfolk || The name sailors and fishermen use.​
Spoken Languages: Uxchel (Oo-shell)
Average Height: ~ (6’2” - 7’8”)
Average Weight: ~ (148 - 230 lbs)
Homeland: Deep beneath the seas of Eden
Capital: N/A
Stat Bonuses: -

Nicknames: Mehuatl (may-waht) || Half-blooded Acuecyoti
Siren || A common name used for the Mehuatl
Spoken Languages: Uxchel (Oo-shell), Common
Average Height: ~ (5’2” - 6’2”)
Average Weight: ~ (104 - 209 lbs)
Homeland: All over the coasts of Eden
Capital: N/A
Stat Bonuses: -
Introduction

While the Ixtal have remained somewhat secret, it’s the Mehuatl that are far more known to most people. It’s been discovered that Ixtal are capable of procreating with humans and elves, creating this hybrid, however, outcast by both sides of their lineage, the Mehuatl have found their own way of living in seclusion. To the land dwellers, Mehuatl may be something of legend, yet all legends stem from some form of truth.

Appearance

Mehuatl appear closer to their land-dwelling relatives rather than the ocean-bound ones. Their skintones vary on the parentage, but will always be something recognizable as human or elven. However, Mehuatl still carry some resemblance to the people of the sea, boating finned ears, fins on their ankles, and scales of variable colors along their, neck, arms, and legs. Unlike Ixtal, Mehuatl are able to breathe air, however, many choose to remain in water out of self preservation.

All images have clickable links attached to them.

Back