Player Announcement A report from Ilumnia - Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
[!] A pale rider through the night would ride his silver steed to the Royal palace in Luminion,
where he dismounted, a scroll from his belt would be handed over to a palace employee,
which in his turn delivered the letter to Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall directly.

Aeyflir banner without name.png

Thunderday 20, Highsun, 1530

Dear Therri'cill,
I report to you from the south. It pleases me to say that the province of Ilumnia is preparing for battle. As a write this very letter I can see the Sapphire Sea Guard training for the initial landing and ships preparing to set sail.

The flagship of the Silver Armada, AMS Tetheris III is preparing to set sail across the Sapphire sea towards Salus Limin, it is doing so to prepare a blockade of their harbor, preventing any escaping to the southern islands. The ship will carry a regiment of Sapphire Sea Guard, at your disposal to land on the southern beaches of old Mitrona territory at your command.

Aside from that, I have several ships at the ready, AMS Fynenar II and AMS Respen are both stocked and ready for lengthy times at sea, do we wish to use them.

I will see to it that I have garrisoned men stationed along the Sapphire sea, with in particular the bridge that connects Luminion mainland to the 'soll ruins, as that bridge is crucial in the defensee of both Ilumnia and our capital.

1673212997924.png

I do not fear the Azari'cerr, nor do my men. We are ready for battle, let our Silver meet their steel, and let the blood of our generations before us not be in vain.

Signed,
Lord Regent of Ilumnia Fynenar Aey'flir I

1673212849808.png

Back