Player Announcement A request for entrance

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] A letter containing the Tzyrnowski crest would be delivered to a lone guardsman outside the walls of Luminion, the message bearer made sure to explain that it is of utmost importance that this message would be delivered to Aldir'tor himself [!]

1681760199924.png

1681760215125.png

To the esteemed Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall, I write you this letter as a plea for help. The Kaiser and his son have been slain by traitors seeking to climb the ladder of renown. I was asked to visit the palace to pledge my fealty to them, however I would rather keep my oath to my dead liege then bow before the craven.

I wished to visit Luminion alongside other individuals whom have affirmed their loyalty to royal family, however I was told a letter asking for entrance is expected first. My apologies for not having done so, I hope you may forgive my lack of proper etiquette seen the current 'circumstance'

I wish to hereby formally ask you, to grant us entrance and stay at Luminion. The lives of those wishing to avenge the death of our true leader are at stake.

Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Loyalist Herzog of Flussland
Nobleman of the Empire

1681760956748.png

Back