A respond to useless accusations

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] A letter would be directly send to Matthias Joseph Withmond. Also, the letter would be hung up next to the first letter[!]

imageedit_31_5772708533.png

Dear Matthias Joseph Withmond,

Your concerns have been heard, however, the letter you personally wrote and sent was completely unnecessary.
Let me explain you why.

You accuse my nation of not knowing you, but where were you during the war these very people fought not only for the human nations, but for your family name? Of course, I understand that this may not have been safe for you, but let me make it very clear to you that I'd put lives on the line for what you now call the Hadrian Empire. My family used to serve your father, as your father used to be our friend.
We were more than happy to welcome the Withmond family in our nation, but if you find it necessary to spit on my citizens, please do not ever come back. Do not expect me to be responsible for a suicide attempt in my nation, in my palace, during my feast, and do not forget, in front of my newborn. Nevertheless, the guy you throw shade on knocked on your doors, and your citizens were more than happy to have him. You call us the joke, but you weren't here to see us going to war to save your father's lands.

Your guards were indeed present. I've seen your troublesome followers trying to cause problems with one of my citizens. If you feel unsafe, you are free to leave. The door were never closed and you could have walked out whenever you wanted. Your presence is not needed in Imperio Valegro. This nation had risen from a war, you cannot expect people to be the same old self they used to be before the Veronians came for these innocent citizens.
Not to forget, we've all been through a lot. This means your nation as well, and this means you and me personally.
We do not want problems, when we've tried to create peace in Eden for months. Giving our lands away, keeping not only our nation save, but the innocent citizens of the kingdom of Veronia as well. I hope you change your mind about our free nation, for it would be awful to continue this fighting in the human nations.

You will hear from us regarding the conversation you would like to have.
Please know I do not do this for you, for myself, or for my nation, but for your father.

Kind regards,

Isabella Nora van Leuveren Moetiour
Empress of Imperio Valegro

OOC: We've talked about this already, I just want to say I'm also really angry and let down. I did not expect to have someone cause so many problems after only 1 of joining the community/city. I've prepared this event during my bantime, i couldn't even finish the event because of what that guy had to do. It would be great if you don't put me responsible for that, because I am not. We do not put in so much effort to be treated like this.

Last edited:
Back