Nation Announcement A Revival!

Dracowl/Arachnid knight

Inventor of Cock 2 in Eden
[!]
Printed letters containing the following information were to be distributed to all nations across Eden,
flyers given out to citizens and tourists within the nation and to the Sultana and high councils

The Letter would begin with Caligraphy of the native language with its translation below saying:
Picsart_22-09-03_21-35-00-652.png
letterthingfacingup.png

I would like to begin this letter with first rejecting the pagan beliefs of my forefathers and I would Testify that

There is no Deity Worthy of Worship except the one True God, The Maker of this Universe.

I Am Sizz Al'Buthara Brother of Sig'vyl al Buthara. This letter is written due to the current situation of this country. Sadly our nation has fallen to its lowest and there's no point of hiding it. I blame myself partly for not helping in this nation.

This letter is not written to defame my sister in law Sultana Zoe Nobara but it cannot be dismissed that the flaws in our nation increased after her ascension to the throne. I understand that she is doing her best but her best isn't enough. As her brother in law I suggest she takes better advisors who actually care for this nation and not spread their personal prejudices.

Let me warn you oh Sultana and your advisors!! It is God who has given you this Position and It will be Him who shall strip you of your Nobility. So don't let your Power blind you. These Riches you own are temporary and won't go with you in your grave. And to you Advisors do not spread this lies of superiority. No race is superior to another nor is a race inferior to other, you served under this nation for years yet you are ignorant of this! I do not see a high elf lower than me. To me they are equal as all races are equal in the eye of the Lord. Yes I oppose their nation and their Pagan religion but I do not discriminate them. You are gifted with knowledge yet you are ignorant.

With Regards to the "traitor" Dohnair Vennor, I do not think this person is a traitor rather my experience with him has been positive. He doesn't deserve to be executed for the crimes he is being accused of . I suggest the Sultana that you reavulate your decision, he has made mistakes but they aren't severe. If The Council makes this haste judgement of execution which I hope not, I shall Interfere myself to defend this man for I do not like an innocent being punished.

A Message to my Anjyarri citizens

My brothers !
what are we waiting for ?
For the world's conscience to rise by itself?
Where is it?
The Anjyarr Land is calling for you
crying for help, my brothers
To save it from the catastrophic plague it's going through!
So What are we Fearing?
What is stopping us?
Is it Death?
or is there any more honorable death
Than Dying for the sake of God.
Dying for the sake of protecting your families.
No there isn't
Oh my brothers!
We need a Revolution !
A Revival!
One Which isn't corrupt
Nor Which Discriminates
Undivided!
But a Righteous Call for struggle for the sake of God
For the sake of our Religion!
AND OUR FAITH
DEFENDING OUR Land
And I ask God the most High and the most Glorious
That he destined me to die as a martyr for His Sake
And that my children fight for his Sake!!

A Message to those who laugh at our nation. We may not be in power now and we may not powerful anytime soon. But if God wills that we regain our power the ones laughing won't be you but the crows over your corpses.

I Shall end this letter here. I pray for the betterment of our nations and pray for the betterment of leaders of other nations.

Respectfuly,
Sizz Al'Buthara

letterthinglookingdown.png

Alinor would pick up a flyer while he was in Al-Khadir "Thi fuck?" he'd then continue reading the flyer "Well wi will see about that..."

Back