Nation Announcement A sickening turn of events.

Sid

High King
[!] Ravens would deliver these letters to the doorsteps of all of Eden’s leaders, bearing a wax seal with two sigils, that of the Withmond and Lichtenfelts family. Copies of it would also be hung around the lands of the Hadrian Empire.

1653071049676.png
LichtenfeltsSigil.png

PngItem_103151.png

To the Hadrian people and all whom it may concern,

I regret to inform you that Kaiser Matthias Joseph Withmond has fallen ill after returning from a visit to a foreign court some time ago. Upon his return to the city of Adelsburg, noticeable changes started to happen concerning the Kaiser’s health. It is as of this moment uncertain which sickness has captured the strong soul that is Kaiser Matthias, and it is unsure if the disease is life-threatening. The Kaiser is bedridden and is being cared for by his royal retinue at an undisclosed location. He has wisely decided to seclude himself from the public until he has recovered from the sickness, unsure of the contagiousness or nature of the disease.

Because of these events, the Kaiser has put the fatherland in the capable hands of the Hadrian royal council until he is fit to rule again. I, Duke Philipp von Lichtenfelts, shall lead the council and rule in his stead as Lord-Regent of the Hadrian Empire. To the Hadrian people I say; have faith in your Kaiser. He will recover, I believe the Maker wishes it so, but in spite of my personal beliefs, a joint prayer shall be held within the coming month to pray for our Kaiser's life and show strength in unity from the Hadrian people.

The council will continue, and finish, any unresolved issues left behind due to the Kaiser’s sudden illness. This includes tracking down Arnoud van Leuveren, of whom the council would like any form of information as to his whereabouts. The Lord-Regent will also be meeting with any foreign official that would like to address their concerns due to the Kaiser's absence, and they will be welcomed to Castle Lichtenfelts with open arms.

1653071094876.png

Signed:
Lord-Regent Philipp von Lichtenfelts,
Duke of the Western Hinterlands, Reichsmarschall of the Hadrian Empire

Kaiser Matthias Joseph Withmond,
Imperator of the Attian Realm, Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, heir to the Attian throne

*Would react shocked "What a sudden turn of events, and in such trying times." he summoned one of his servants "Make sure to send a caravan of our best tea and physicians to Adelsburg, Withmond will need it to regain his strenght"

• Wow
Reactions: Sid
Back