A statement to Voidal magic

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A piece of paper would be pinned to the bulletin board in all nations

Decoration.png

"As for this morning I alongside my guards encountered a voidal mage entering our town trying to fight us. We defeated them after a hard battle and took them to our cell where we forced information out of them and then moments later executed them, for attempting to revive Anu.

Let this be a statement that we do not wish to support voidal mages nor are we voidal supporters as others have said in the past."

-Signed Lily Roseshade​

Aethrim takes the note for a moment and reads it over. It's short enough, should be worth the time. It's a fairly standard and simple address, but her expression sinks when she sees "attempting to revive Anu."

"Why would anybody want him back? Mi did'tar realize he meant anything ce anyone..."

She pins the note back to the board, turning on her heels to go back to her business. The dead man is still dead. All is well.

Elduin reads the statement, laughing as he looked it over several times. "Despite the life that has been taken, this is quite the way of announcing it." He sighs before taking a sip of Aerial Mulled, straight from the bottle.

"Foolish of them. They went to the wrong city..."

An elven princess hums, giving the notice nothing but a passing glance

Back