Nation Announcement -=+=- Addressing Conspiracies -=+=-

0Talentless0

CT Veteran, Anjyarr's Second Overlord.
Staff member
[!]
Printed letters containing the following information were to be distributed to all nations across Eden,
flyers given out to citizens and tourists within the nation.
header.png
letterthingfacingup.png

In Anjyarr, we believe that honesty is of the utmost importance, and as such it is held
in the highest regard. It is because of this that I write to you all: this brief letter is simply to resolve
misunderstandings and rumours many have heard and sought out to address.

Contrary to popular murmurs, Zhen Dhelvin, our previous military leader and Ghazi, was not forcefully stripped
of his title nor position. He had instead personally approached the Sultana, and requested that he be let go from the
rank of Ghazi within Anjyarr, unsure if he wished to remain. It was with a heavy heart and much disbelief
that we have since not seen him return to his post. It is however unfortunate that since his departure,
we have been made aware of his repeated spreading of misinformation of the circumstances regarding his departure.

However, unfortunately the same cannot be said in the case of Dohnair Vennanor, as, by the ruling of the high council,
he was forcibly removed from his rank due to his instability, fragility, and untrustworthiness,
all of which is overshadowed however by repeated unlawful acts against the citizens of Anjyarr, and the Sultana;
all of which would be punishable by trial, torture, and execution, if it were not for the mercifulness of the Sultana.

The High council and Sultana apologise for any inconveniences and lies that may have been spread.
However, we do not take responsibility for either of the two Dark Elves actions following their removal from their posts.
They are no citizens of Anjyarr, and do not represent what the nation stands for.

Sincerely,
The High Council.
letterthinglookingdown.png

Interestedly, Hesperas would take up the paper and briefly read over it's contents. While doing so, he could not stop a grin from creeping onto his face. "Well well...." he laughed to himself, then let the paper fall to the ground with no further care for it.

Philipp Wilhelm von Lichtenfelts would be eating his supper at the long table inside the palace, he had just returned from a long session of prayer within the confines of St. Onnodrith's Cathedral. A messenger hastily ran into the Kaiser's room, to Philipp's disdain obviously. He had not received many a letter from the South for quite a while, and so decided to read it during his meal.

A large steak lay before the Kaiser as he read, to his surprise the letter did not concern what he had thought at all. There was no mention of the meeting he and the Sultana had had, figuring it to be blatant disrespect at this point. He told the messenger
"Lad, go und fetch my scribe." and decided enough had been enough.

Within the confines of the Temple of the Silver Phoenix a priest in looked over the notice after it had arrived in Luminion. He mused aloud. "These are strange times, when a great leader feels the need to justify their actions to flapping to tongues and outsiders." Ca'en said and rest the notice down. "A strong sovereign is the basis for authority. They owe no one an explaination or apology for their rulings."

Zhen is sitting in the Adelsburg Tavern drinking his usual order of whiskey and reading this letter. After finishing it, he drains the entire glass in one swig and slams it down on the table. "Unbelievable. That bitch hasn't done anything in months since they got rid of us, and the first thing they send out is that my friend gets his dumb ass locked in jail." He fumes, giving an extra tip to the barmaid for his little outburst. He then leaves the tavern, looking solemnly down at the paper, before going over to an open lantern and lighting a corner of the message on fire, for it to burn away.

A heavy sigh escaped Arndils lips has he read the missive in the courtyard of Victorias Estate. He began to pack his things and quickly went to where the horses rested. He mounted his steed and set off to Adelsburg. I will not let these people make our nation the laughing stock of Eden..He muttered

A flyer would find its way to the temple of the Urneldash in the Delorwaki Savannah. The Arch-Shaman of the Faul Tide of Zadh-Nadrozz would read the flyer candidly and say to himself; Aye, da lad shud'a learn'd nevah ta be trustin' a dark-skin'd panzie lazzie.. Da Darakan'Ghali'z up tew nah gud 'gain. Pe'apz it be toim ta 'ave a lil' talk wiff da Cel'ti 'o mine 'n da big 'unz.. Da Urneldash growz reztlezz, Fi'ah'z comin', ol' Sugm'az feelin' it.. He would toss the flyer into the green flame as he continued his meditation.

Gyrath would find the flyer after returning from a sailing trip and he couldn't help but chuckle "Well what has that Dohnair done this time, he likes getting in trouble don't he." After reading it he would find a nice comfy place to sleep for the night "Well not my problem anymore, have bigger problems now" He looks around and sighes "I really need to find a house..."

Back