Adelsburg jewellery catalogue

aesukimx

Talking rat
This catalogue is for my (Katheline Damisz) jewellery shop in Adelsburg, commissioning an item is allowed but is costly and I may turn you down. Each piece made by me and only the ones with prices underneath can be sold.

Please do not copy any of the item descriptions, I spent hours researching and putting them together so it's kinda stinky to use them as your own.

The pieces:

Ultio domine:
A twinkling tiara, nearly a full circle in shape, has a base of cushion-shaped diamonds and step-cut emeralds topped by a graduated row of 19 inverted pear-shaped emeralds; the largest emerald weighs 15 carats. It’s often sat atop the owner’s head with pride and reflects the sun and moonlight down on the woman’s hair giving it a golden tint. The 19 emeralds reach up towards the sky and a dark green reflection is returned when the tiara is exposed to light, making it known that she’s around. A grand item that was made with individual care on each gem, surely lighting up the room when she approaches.
xAAs7Ge9NLGSh3M82JuJ2UjIsPYPb4OzHsd2t4VhcQ2i6sS2SNQM5grlusbZe3gPq7FvZO589hNg9tmYFZ-wEp976C-mdTflV15XfLZgJ07bTUYHjoeo5aenwg6w1tEFsKYR9-YJRysXYwoWK1QJzfs
cmItqF-Xb_d0Dq7PCx51iGKTgx23hU-7aaavoOcqz7TtlClT85PNzEJ19CUGvhQYnXOqeq5VLLvjL7v8zZNSqvemXCRqPlCwq2NZzwhsPwLc5b7hZ2FCipYu_16ltwRxY_L02ds7bHnblRs1WYAHHXI

DISPLAY ONLY

Costume fringe tiara:
A fringe tiara that consists of graduated diamond posts, the tallest in the center and descending in size, separated by narrower posts in differing shapes. The stones are close together and have a dense, less lacy appearance than most tiaras. This tiara is a glistening white, put together carefully for the user’s head making sure there was no way it could be uncomfortable. The tiara itself clearly isn’t made for anything other than parties or display cases as the item is so luxurious and fragile in design that it would easily break if it was worn in everyday use.

vnTjCKKdrVvHt9a6fBguH2c-QsRuLaHcscLwe0PUBNx2MTR8itI9sf8Jy7UGw6dBdahysRPk5R3aKF5HbDm7JpNYRzpC1IA6bH5jv0CSxKRpvfRYxOP55H1xtFRQA85HLeg8IPG9nYzVbdbHJyl5m1Q
M4G7KhkhwaRk9HIFKQoVvRhuYzFGItkscsGCyGOTttmjejYw-M1BIC3BfaPh0M061QAjINyIeDvqIYFlvI-SNUxQxAcbYp0kJSDZtM4d8Q_URCXk_lXOntLC4ZfN1kssCDG14EKVzo1qSf9pWuZwayc

Price: 350 Andros

Lover’s knot:
The tiara consists of 19 inverted arches, bridged by a diamond lover's knot, from which a pearl drop hangs, capped by a diamond finial. It includes upright pearl finials, and when the wearer moves, the pearls move with the owner making light jingling noises. It’s headwear for parties rather than ones for public use, it was made to make the owner proud of their presence and to give them an air of impressiveness.

_DxP4GFP-NjcfI0hiuzSMsBOEjXgUMPYhs9jYoE5SbYHWKiklvPdD1ZQMoyXg-_8EAMxIHTbnyaLFs3dOV-0ut1mGGWFiHJWCARP_7xfVpfO-jC5e9sWKf0fRUVQaloLOQZbuqPEHGEdR7BslEMVaSk
-9CNKiLYkUFVja9V_dE_vNSHBEiIUb_N2tHV0DzhlAWPn3boeQJDN4FdawK7qRJoIKXkum9wdd5RU0WOFceBn9rnuuqX1mHmt_6VpbXm4Nlr0PtBDuYqoUKG5kK9jid_3YMiBZwH7O4ofK1PXrAhBaY

Price: 290 Andros

A finality:
The central stone is a 63.44-carat emerald that is carved with a lotus flower. This emerald sits in pride of place in a garden of diamonds and yet more emeralds, all set in platinum in this diadem-style tiara. The tiara is an opulent richness of colour and a natural flow to the setting of each of the hundreds of gemstones. The same jewel should be worn both to a picnic and to a grand ball. It is a wonderful piece for any collector, making it a sought-after magnificent piece of headwear.

bS1s1RMR4NtQ7d-O7RU-VOIO7GUd87uoo0HR00GmQsbVaGf1_20VC4XZ0fK-FVlj2H3uk15-Ic0NJM1BwJhUWjrnVwXizJpYTDQVV7Z5BbdzOpXdQAyStSsSmRoJVClJbscOnjPJQ5wrdWCgTHX2iEU
bl58h64vDqAt3-uJaEFYHb81C3cXhhFhXoLC1llR7qPgqNShaA3PHCOXF37gLKnGBF7m13u0jEprdVvvn_WImgMdjDX7V4iFQLGXk-tLt0QtJd-eNTPG9I0fvVO_usY-SCc_-xqf2IYCpM_M80xk_ME

Price: 400 Andros

Raining veil:
This special piece features a wired, heavy buckram base overlaid in silk fabric, hand-beaded around the outer edge, pleated coif and a long chiffon veil in the colour of white. The top is fitted with a golden tiara of sorts and the middle has a ruby sticking straight towards the sky. Emeralds are planted into the nooks of the tiara making them stand out in a magnificent way. Tiny beads of pearl are sewn into random patches of white silk. It wraps around the user’s head in a warm and secure fit and can be worn on all types of occasions. Its sturdy nature makes it quite durable no matter what the owner is doing but certainly will not do well in the rain. It goes with all manner of clothes and it’s definitely the center piece for any outfit.

Kr5iE2VWEOsaPwAV_2DOQ-cbly-iRu0uqJ8-rR2EUkgmw_UpLm7wFqZUyQ6hmfDoDay6_VLk4VCaxqR_WKzYN3BDBsnYtfNwuwkcwFyqOx2iKLy1nPcnANNs9iieH2CUT9Fp11XrrD-tqkRo6-dfkWA
r700sOeUeNMOzkvzDteoAjmDuDGiEnhZwp4BdfOlLuzx9X1MlIuUIjzd4RXuj_3QnKzrm-7-eUwCw4eMNhu57LWvnzchJk5KIky2Fwx5yqRQJJgEonG-7mCEEPe_yPyohjOK9XoEp5bYRU1boJvksxA
(The closest reference I could find sorry)
Price: 550 Andros

Teardrop:
Captivating in colour, this sapphire and diamond pendant features a pear-shaped sapphire with a vibrant blue hue pavé-set with round diamonds. It is beautifully set in 14k white gold with a matching cable chain and makes an elegant gift for someone special. The diamonds twinkle in any form of light and bounce off of walls in a white and blue dance. It is made with a tiny carving in the chain link stating ‘K.D’ as a nod to its creator though it’s only noticeable by those close enough to see it.
s8jxNQ_pFUNkD_fPar3m3-KK7xlj9SMgIRTGeTB2tq_bK0SmhA-FnJZe-tsKhdGuMcRhhMJaRTmQykq0tQb8rVinugAySPFcdOfEty5HkqzH9dLWQrXuphHie1K78x1LpxWG_WRmKOlCNanKgyl547A
PlOO_d36x3XsEZXskSXVaGAWR3X1d3U4BY5jk8muAKEHyUyn4PxI_gbuSLMHou5a1yHaUCGHfnSRnKSNev8ChjbvoMyIYpvpun-uBTDNTohkLRFPadYKDCbM1sLC6yfATMlD9iEbTI_QYe-EQodsqZI

Price: 250 Andros

The nine-pointed star:
Silver carved into a shape of a nine-pointed star. Each point juts out and is pin-point sharp much like a sewing needle. The back of it has a slot ready for a pin so it can be placed on the owner’s clothes or it can be attached to a chain so it can stay around the owner’s neck. If neither takes the user’s fancy, it works fine to stay in someone’s pocket to be taken out when needed. It’s a good gift for any person who follows Alderism.
5qk-jR5HUEq2IiRq3td-HPMRpupK25RmEKq1lMLpn3Z4t8a5uXGntSemT2Lul8V_EKoOB9oRj9bvejsgRGrvvtlG_N9bYDQ5OWmVxOuHkX5nlvoTl_WLoB4NHNUaPDBiRDQkfaRphYvCG796qTNmgDM

Price: 5 Andros

Pocket sundial:
A golden pocket sundial with the engraving of a sun on the top of it. When you pop open the lid of the contraption it reveals a small sundial with roman numerals all around the edge counting from I to XII, the sundial itself is a dark copper that seems to have been brightly polished. In the middle is a small carving of ‘K.D’ as an hommage to the creator. Attached to the side of the sundial is a loop that attaches to a sturdy silver chain with a clip on the end, the sundial is a small enough size to fit in any pocket the owner so desires. It can be used as a fashion statement and as a useful object, practical in every type of way.
yOn3H5I3ousaXatzQB_fACJg1UHpAo5wvHqo56A_Ub9lckfl1SUOYiuUZX1pNGV8Dy1RcM7Bn8kCbBniJWy-bBpkzPBysSK_LLmcQZiJ6PaT8h-tXYhCZmAPrEAbNG1xSSXi_V3v-_L8D_BHmQKADXQ

Price: 400 Andros

Tiffany set diamond ring:
Stunningly simple, this solitaire engagement ring in 14k white gold is designed with a modern knife-style edge to bring focus to your diamond. The diamond at the top is the clear vocal point of this ring with its smooth, flat top and the sharp point at the bottom is hidden by the white gold that cushions it. This specific ring was made for engagements but it can also be used as simple jewellery with no real significance. On the inside of the ring is a small engravement stating ‘K.D’ as an hommage to its creator.

Qu-2w_eOWZzQ-kYWrfcJFMuWPZDHN3rAuQGSrs511De64UrXx83uf7cgJi3EkkpZizZTJIyCVguVHq7Ub0Q0iPrNnr8sH0A690I7R46Bd_TrIAS_Gs_kbRShhK1nWMI-jkjz8W4y3cU_KDbb1xuN76k

Price: 250 Andros

If you wish to buy or commission a piece please send me a letter and I can set it up for you, this catalogue will be updated with each new piece in the collection.

Message aesukimx#9065 on discord your letter, I’ll try to make the item as quick as possible but it’s just me working alone so it might take a while.

Last edited:
Back