Event Announcement An Infestation Down South..

missing.png
[!] A missing poster would be spread all over Eden. The poster would depict a woman. Her appearance consisted of short ash-blonde hair and sea blue eyes. Under the drawing of her would be some small writing "21 year old Endove Ulolkomor is an ambitious adventurer that has traveled across the vast land of Eden. She has recently gone missing within the jungles in the southern region of Eden. Please report any information you have to your local authorities. A unique artifact has been promised for whoever is able to bring this adventurer home safely."

Underneath the paragraph was scribbled in small lettering:

"Her last whereabouts were within some old ancient ruins known as Itocapehua in the heart of the jungle."

Ever since the poster has been published, public interest has increased steadily, with many adventurers going alone to the ruins and not being heard from again. Some who have returned speak tales of great creatures with many legs that ferociously devour naïve travelers and explorers.

With the reward still unclaimed, you ponder to yourself; is it worth the risk..?

OOC: the event will take place on Thursday 4pm CET

Last edited:
It was sunny when Kisho came back from a little travel north. After entering Adelsburg he took a look at the new poster: "Missing..... ash blond hair.. blue eyes... kinda reminds me o- An unique artifact?" He would read through the poster once more, making sure write down all the important details. "The jungle ruins? Isn't that where.... Hehe. I think I have an idea what to take with me...." Now with all the information written down he hurries to his office and prepares for a travel south, packing his normal gear and his special idea....

Back