Player Event Anniversary of the Empress (19th of Newdawn, Lilith's Veil 1523)

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] Letters were hung up in and around the capital of Imperio Valegro, the personal crest of The Empress was stamped on it [!]

imageedit_8_6620793467.png

My beloved citizens,

The time has come to celebrate my birthday. I would like to share this special day with my friends, family and loved ones.
This would mean, no outsiders. The feast will be celebrated on the 19th of Newdawn, Lilith's Veil.

During this feast we come together and share this beautiful day. Not only do we celebrate my 21th birthday, but we celebrate the nation. Please arrive in your best, and most beautiful dress, ballgown, suit or armor.
Gifts are expected. And ofcourse, I would like to make some special invitations.

I would like to personally invite the following families:

The van Gravendrecht family (with exceptions for Dominika)
The Moetiour family
The van Leuveren family
The Kodaav family
The Mersis family
The Karris family

And ofcourse, my very beloved other citizens.

Yours truly,

Isabella Nora van Leuveren Moetiour
Empress of Imperio Valegro

Empress of the South
OOC: The birthday party will be held at 3-3-2022, around 20:00 CET. Inside the palace of Catamora.

Last edited:
*walks through the streets in armor patroling and notices the letter and reads it and claps in my hands and smiles "The Empresse's birthday!? This is wonderfull! I should make sure she will be better secured than the last time *Walks to the barracks to inform the men "Alright lets make her birthday a problemless day! *begins to clean my armor and starts making preparations

*would notice the letter while on his way to his office* "So the empress is turning 21 already, a special day for a special person." *would continue his walk, greeting the citizens in the process while reading further* "I see, the entire family is invited, except for Dominika ofcourse, stupid girl." *would stop walking a he realises something* "Ye... this could be the perfect timing to introduce her aswell" *would start writing a letter in his mind as he continues his walk*

Back