Nation Announcement Another Absent King & The Claiming Of A Throne

Ponyooo

· ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ · ₊ ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ · ✦ ༝ ˚ ⋆ ⨯ ✦ ⨯ ⋆ ˚ ༝ ✦ ₊ ·
501bd848d2a05019419dda3daadd94d3.png

IMG_9913.jpg

[!] This Text would be hung throughout Edens.
Small feet tracks & iron nails could be seen
around the board area.

Denur, from throughout Eden. Please read my message
and understand the way my heart crumbles for us.
I’ve stood beside many high kings from Elrin Bronzebeard,
Grilthram Runefist to our current leader Ossolin Wyrmthane & Chieftains.
Each watched our land fall to the hands of moss and webs.
I spent days fighting for my people in hopes of gaining change.
I begged our leader to assist me instead and was ignored just like the countless Nation Leaders
who were ignored through their reign.

“I, Buhle Ísthrnir alongside Thalgrim Grudgebearer ''
were the individuals who brought Denur to the once land known as Prezza.
We guided the remaining Denur to this home in hopes of finding peace.
Instead, we were handed a king who treated his people like toys.
Passing us on as if we are nothing but tools within our Stoney toolbox.
Denur are individuals who fight,
we show our worth through strength and motivation and guide through many challenges head on.
Our current king is not suitable to lead.

“I, Buhle Ísthrnir” ask you all.
Allow me to guide Denur to a promising era. I promise to make the Denur name great.
I promise to be present even when times are rough.
Will you Denur, sit idly waiting for a man to care for you?
Or will you join me and assist me with overthrowing a lost leader?

Ossolin Wyrmthane & Chieftains.
You have a week to reply if no message is to be received within that time.
“I, Buhle Ísthrnir shall take the throne or shall our swords clash amongst Triumvirate Soils.

Last edited:
(!) A Letter Would arrive with the zakarian seal

Dear Buhle

We The guards of the faithfull would like to offer you our sword to aid you in your crowning.
We offer to help to get rid of the ghouls in zadh nadrozz if you promise us the city of prezza when we need it.

Yours sincerly

Dain Zakarian

(!) A Letter Would arrive with the zakarian seal

Dear Buhle

We The guards of the faithfull would like to offer you our sword to aid you in your crowning.
We offer to help to get rid of the ghouls in zadh nadrozz if you promise us the city of prezza when we need it.

Yours sincerly

Dain Zakarian
[!]
A white Dove flocked it’s wings through the bright sky. Almost resembling a cloud. Attached to its legs, revealed a letter.

“Guards of Faithful. We are willing to agree to your terms. With the assistance of your blade and the conquering of our lost settlement ‘Dar-Ach’ once Dar-Ach is recaptured. Prezza is yours to have”

[!]
A phoenix would arrive for Buhle. It bore a slim, lightweight leather harness with a chamber for a scroll. Elegant and patient as the message was delivered.
·͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙

"Greetings, Bluhe.

It delights me to hear that a new leader is rising. I arranged a deal with the current leader, Ossolin, to prepare food for the good denur. Famine had struck and food was not something that could be grown. I developed a recipe meant to keep well over great stretches of time and provide enough nutrition to have great strength and energy.

When the first batch intended to last a month was prepared, no one arrived. My letter went unanswered. I would like to extend this offer to you; I need only that some come to retrieve it from my tavern in Luminion. These monthly shipments are intended to give the denur people a strong foundation for this kickstart into this present try at life during these difficult times. It lasts until both parties are confident that food production has become sustainable and independent.

A new batch will be prepared when your confirmation is sent by letter. If you'd like to meet me and discuss finer details, you may find me in Luminion.

May this letter find you in good health.

Signed,
Kharis H. Fitzalan"

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

[!]
A phoenix would arrive for Buhle. It bore a slim, lightweight leather harness with a chamber for a scroll. Elegant and patient as the message was delivered.
·͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙ ⁺ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ⁺ ‧͙

"Greetings, Bluhe.

It delights me to hear that a new leader is rising. I arranged a deal with the current leader, Ossolin, to prepare food for the good denur. Famine had struck and food was not something that could be grown. I developed a recipe meant to keep well over great stretches of time and provide enough nutrition to have great strength and energy.

When the first batch intended to last a month was prepared, no one arrived. My letter went unanswered. I would like to extend this offer to you; I need only that some come to retrieve it from my tavern in Luminion. These monthly shipments are intended to give the denur people a strong foundation for this kickstart into this present try at life during these difficult times. It lasts until both parties are confident that food production has become sustainable and independent.

A new batch will be prepared when your confirmation is sent by letter. If you'd like to meet me and discuss finer details, you may find me in Luminion.

May this letter find you in good health.

Signed,
Kharis H. Fitzalan"

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅
[!]
A white Dove flocked its wings through the bright sky. Almost resembling a cloud. Attached to its legs, revealed a letter.

Hello Kharis,
I sincerely apologize, many leaders has came out to me about messages of Ossolins and his pets ignoring various of messages. You shouldn’t have been ignored for creating something so amazing. It would be a honor to come and gather this recipe by hand. My people would be excited to see this recipe.

Back