Player Announcement Arnoud's Departure

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
A letter was found in a bottle of Rodbait Rum somewhere of the coast of Wakkerdam

My friends and loved ones. I have failed Wakkerdam.
In my pursuit to protect our Republic and re-established peace I have only drawn the ire of the imperialist kingdom.
It would seem the lands of man know no peace as long as I roam them.
So I wish for my people to find their way our of the misery and bloodshed so I have decided to leave.

I have had made a secret small ship called the Twee Provinciën.
Hence I have departed with this ship taking with me some of my friends who wished to join me in secret.
I have decided to sail west. Sailing over the vast oceans seeing what distant shores await the Republic there.
Should I ever return to Eden I do hope that I return in glory.

My kindest wishes
Arnoud van Leuveren

1642548567038.png

Celestine read the letter, and she felt her heart sink into her body, saddened by the news. She couldn't help but think about the moments they had, and how he always protected her. "May the seas have mercy on your soul, Arnoud. In hopes we meet again, I wish you are safe."

*Isabella would wipe away her tears as she watches her brother sail over the horizon* "Please be safe! May you have many beautiful adventures and eventually take them home" *She would say to herself, waving her brother goodbye*

*Sahrot hears the news from Lady Celestine, Drops to my knees as i'm screaming out my BattleCry. "Farewell my Friend, May you find peace and your final rest, I wish you the Best and a safe Return. *Walks outside the keep and plans an Axe inside a tree. "For your Honor Friend.

Last edited:
Back