Player Announcement Birthright

Tsjompa

Legend
[!]This message bearing the crest of a long forgotten house would be pinned on several message boards throughout the Hadrian Empire[!]

1670883814590.png

1670886641594.png

My name is Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski. Many of you whom will read this message do not know of my name. Once a house of high renown within the Empire of old, it has fallen into poverty and obscurity by those seeking the end of my bloodline.

The north is hostile and unforgiving, as such a someone with a strong claim to the region was needed to tame it. I have been given the task to solidify the north under the Hadrian banner once more. To achieve this goal the Kaiser in all his wisdom has enacted a Royal decree reinstating my house's former lands and titles. The first objective is to repair the ancestral seat of my house which shall start on the morrow, and show all realms that we have re-emerged and are not so easily bent and broken as thought.

To those who thrived under our rule before the collapse our power, I urge you to rejoin me in the endeavor of reinstating our Flussland to its former glory and her rightful place as a province of the Empire.
To those wishing harm upon my house, be warned for our mercy shan't be given.

May the Maker guide you all.

1670886624662.png
Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski,
Herzog of Flussland and Head of the House Tzyrnowski

Last edited by a moderator:
Back