Phrenna

Ceri Name.png

Cemi-Realistic.png

Basic Information

Name: Ceri Raelan
Sexuality: Panicked
Race: Human

Personality

Ceri is an incredibly high strung girl from a very sheltered background. Though she is starting to come out of her shell she often struggles in social situations involving more than a couple of people. She is very wide-eyed and idealistic having never encountered much of the world beyond her small village for her entire life. Behind her shy nature, Ceri is kind hearted and caring individual. She's something of a people pleaser and this coupled with her relative innocence makes her fairly easy to take advantage of.
Her innocence further puts her at a disadvantage in relationships where she can become easily flustered by even minor displays of affection; a trait certain people take great joy in exploiting.

Appearance

Ceri is a young human woman of average appearance. She has no stand out features outside of her clothing choice which is often a calming blue. She stands at a short 5'0" (152cm) and due to her poor upbringing has very little fat or muscle. As a result she has a build similar to that of a string bean. Her hair is jet black and almost always tied up in two buns. When not tied up her hair is long enough to reach her waist. Her eyes are likely her best feature being large and deep ocean blue pools.
Sometime in her early years Ceri began to experience bouts of coordination loss. Though these episodes come frequently they rarely effect her in a significant fashion. If caught off guard she is prone to falls, even on flat ground.

Relations

Cedric - He's a knight and a wonderful one at that, like a story come to life. I never could have imagined I would meet such a man when I left my home for the city. To think one such as he would so much at look at me, let alone speak to me... A truely fanciful idea and yet... It happened. When we speak I find myself hot and flustered, a fool I am, for surely he thinks of me as nothing but a silly peasant girl.

Leod - Truely he is strange. I can never decide if I consider him a friend or someone who offers nothing but frustration to me. One moment he will be supportive and kind, the next he will do all in his power to irritate and annoy. His frankness and manners leave me aghast yet his more tender moments leave my heart aflutter. And oh how he takes advantage of such! The pleasure he takes in making me blush is outrageous! He is an irksome, irritating nuscience of a man and yet...

Celestine - Beautiful and confident. She is everything a woman should aspire to be! Leod tells me she once one a queen and I find the claim difficult to doubt. To think that such a woman would take me as a student is beyond belief, I am unworthy of such a blessing! Since she has offered however, I must give it my all to impress her.

Agathine - In progress

Talbot - In progress

Ceri as she appears in my doodles and Guides:

Ceri2.png

Last edited:
(This is a cover for my silly drawings. From the Hadrian Discord to the forums!)
((It might become a profile eventually))
(((*Doubt*)))
View attachment 1380
(If for whatever reason you're like 'Wow, I'd love to end up in one of these dumb drawings' just hang out with me and be fun!)
This right here is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Thank you for giving me a good laugh.

Back