Player Announcement Declaration | Exposing Voidal Sympathizer Krisa Amadeus

Nyomi_Wood

Luminion's main male manipulator.
[!] A letter would end up on every nation and settlement notice board in Eden.

letterwriter-by-johanne-mathilde-dietrichson-norwegian-1837-1921.jpg

To whom it may concern.

Divider_Aey'flir1.png

Krisa Amadeus is a Voidal Magoi Sympathizer.

He was recently captured and interrogated about a fight that went on not too long ago. Krisa, his lads, Thalgrim and Axilya were present in the attack against Argyle. This fight resulted in Argyle's death.

Argyle was beloved by many, and hated by cultists and those who stood something to gain from voidal magoi. An extremist in his own right, restless and unceasing. His loss in mourned, and his life celebrated.

Thalgrim ripped his soul from his body using Necromancy. Krisa spoke of this proudly, grinning at the idea of his voidal comrades success. As punishment, his arm has been removed in Hadriana. Should he darken your doorstep seeking aid, turn him away. To help him is to help the cultists, the voidal magoi users. I pen this letter knowing he is intent on revenge for a betrayal of his person. He trusted me. For a time, I trusted him.

The trust of a voidal sympathizer is not one of substance.

Any inquiries may be sent to me by letter. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability, and direct you to those with more information, if needbe. The only way we may cut down this rise of taint on Eden plaguing us all is if we work together. This, I am certain you are all familiar with. A vague notion such as that holds little threat to the taint. Therefore a notice such as this, all working collectively to turn him away or halt his aid, is a better start.

I will be writing more notices when more information is confirmed. Knowledge and unity is power.

𝒦𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝐻 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃

Ayinni'Vanaris of Aerial

tempseal.png

dividerbottom.png

[Edit]
And Krisa, if you're reading this; your warhorn makes a nice paperweight.

Last edited:
Axilya hummed as she went over the letter, not able to hold back her laughter she shook her head. Very well knowing she was the reason Argyle died. "O shame, perhaps Argyle should'tar a'vi threatened mi.. Krisa did'tar deserve this." She'd mumble to herself before whistling, a white raven taking place on her shoulder. "Let us go home." She hummed while petting the ravens head

Last edited:
*As Thalgrim would sit down drinking his dwarf stout, he would read upon the this pathic letter that he picked up earlier from a notice board....
as he would laugh.*

*Thalgrim would think...
The world is a
great big forest where everyone walks different paths.. one more dangerous then the other...
If you walk that path for too long.. something
bad will happen in the end, argyle unfortunately has wondered this path too long..*

Wisteria would peer over the letter, examining it over and over again, finally after one final scan, The lady would frown.
"
Quite a shame truly, Plus Maul liked him I believe."
But her expression slowly and steadily changed shape, as her frown slowly turned into a lopsided smile, tilting her head at the paper

"But I did tell him stay out of it" the lady would let out a sharp sigh "People simply don't listen."

Cruc read the sign, yanking it off the board, as many as they could really and stuff them into their mouth "Elf panziez! Boz ain't no simpathiza!" They yelled with a full mouth.

Back