Suggestion Edit item changes

kale

a spicy leaf
it is me again, posting this here. I originally discussed it in the discord but was asked to put this here. We were discussing the cooldown/changes we'd like to see to the current edit item plugin, and this is what I posted:

could maybe lower the time/include the option of multiple items + stacks to get the same lore, with the limit that it’s the same item + cant already have lore on it. It would help with bottles as well lmfao. I can see it being a simple button in the gui there is already, where we might be able to select the specific stacks/items in our inventory. Choosing more than one at a time would be nice too, but even if it’s just one at a time with the option of multiple would be hella appreciated

as for time, it depends on what the current cool down is. I’ve heard it’s 2 hours by some and 3 hours by others. 1 hour and 30 minutes is reasonable imo and doesn’t break a shop owner’s back at the same time

however after further discussion i've come up with an alternative to the cooldown time variables!
regular player cooldown: 1 hour | 1 hour and 30 minutes
donators: 30 minutes | 1 hour

i added secondary alternatives out of fear it would be unfair on the donators - since apparently donators already have a 1 hour cool down. Therefore, in this section, I suggest it either remain the same for donators or is lowered accordingly, on par with the proposed changes for regular players.

the emphasis here is that 2-3 hours is a bit too long, especially if we try to lore multiple stacks of things with the same lore - nevermind the bottle hell. I feel this suggestion, even without the reduced cooldown, could aid a lot of people with this.

Back