Finnea Elajor | The Remarkable Beast Tamer

ComiclyCute

title.png

"THE REMARKABLE BEAST TAMER"

6F78337C-07A8-4E84-93D7-06C9A33DB133.png

border.png

Last edited:

the basics.png

Finnea Elajor is a half-blooded dark elf, standing at 6'4" (193cm), she credits her height as a major advantage to fighting off beasts. Her loyalty lies with her own kind, and heavily detests antagonistic High Elves. She carries a whip with her, tucked into her waistband. It has been proven useful in case an animal attacks. Her habits consist of running her hands through her hair and smoking when she has the time to.

Last edited:
physical.png

Finnea Elajor has dark, brown skin adorned with golden speckles of paint. An abnormally large scar is tracked over her chest, her story claims it was the result of a Giant Spider ( ask her, she'd tell you ). She has a strong build, a well-framed face with attractive features. Her upturned eyes have yellow irises formed between her ample nose. She has long dark brown hair, normally half of it is pulled back away from her face. Her ears are pierced, on the earlobe as part of a dare from her friends from adolescence.

Last edited:

personality.png

Finnea likes to tell the stories of her encounters with beasts, grabbing the attention of all who are in the tavern. Standing on the table, whistling and scaring young maidens with the near-death experiences drive her from the heart. She lives for it, and can be overly boisterous at times while telling them. At times, there will be some who question her stories and it sparks a fury inside of her. She is tempermental, and will be outwardly rude if she is questioned on her honesty. I mean, if you experienced what she has, wouldn't you be upset? All in all, she is pretty relaxed in conversation and likes to listen and get to know others.

quirks.png

I. Always smells like burnt wood for some reason
II. Zones out of conversations, especially when she's drunk
III. Has a heavy walk, very noticeable if she's walking down the road.
IV. Extremely self conscious about her hands specifically, not that they think that they look bad, but just that they like.. never know what to do with them? She constantly shifts her hands around in different poses trying to find one that looks "natural", she'll touch her face for a few seconds, then put her hands in her lap, then casually rest a hand on her shoulder, etc.
V. Thinks she can talk to animals and you can't go anywhere with her without her stopping at least once to squat in the middle of the sidewalk and try to communicate with a bird she sees a few feet away in the grass or etc., always making weird animal imitation noises
VI. Gets startled easily, from all the years of beast slaying she developed a reaction to someone when they walk up to her without announcing themselves. She has had a past trauma, and doesn't disclose it unless if it's with someone close.
VII. Always looking for new adventures
VIII. Could sleep just about anywhere

Last edited:
history.png

grid_0 (1).png
𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’‚π’π’• π’”π’‘π’Šπ’…π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
The footsteps were so silent, I didn’t even know the presence of a Giant Spider made it known to itself until a drip of liquid fell on my shoulder. Just above me, the tanky vermin drooled on its newly found prey. It hung onto the branches, slowly easing down while I kept my eyes on it. My breath shook, the beast was one of the biggest I’d encountered in quite some time. Drawing out my whip, I prayed before the attack had begun. With the plethora of eyes watching my every move, my reactions will be quick but will they be quick enough? I was already overwhelmed, and surely her children could protect their own mother if needed and if so, my death is already sealed. Attacking first, she’d move herself to another tree before establishing herself on the ground. Her snarl would send a shiver throughout my body as if she didn’t seem phased by my ferocity. I attacked again, aiming for her eyes to destabilize her. She shrieked, knowing I pissed her off. She charged towards me, and I merely dodged a hair on my head. Her legs stomped, frustrated, but charged again. I rolled underneath her to slice one of her legs and was successful, but the sharp edges of her legs rounded about and slit my chest. I felt blood, and it stung, but my motives to keep myself alive were more important. Pushing through, I knew her vulnerable spot was underneath her and decided to use that to my advantage. Her growl vibrated through the floor, I attempted to do the same but she did not move from her spot. She leaned back, using the momentum to push herself up to lunge at me. I utilized my whip, slapping her around her legs to break it as she was in the air. The force caused her to fall down, prompting me to release my sword to finish this beast. Crawling on top, I held up the blade and prayed before I stabbed it through the skin. She fought but then eased back as her demise was guaranteed by my hand.
cock.PNG
𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’„π’π’„π’Œπ’‚π’•π’“π’Šπ’„π’†'𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕
The distant shriek of the Cockatrice prompted me to bandage my eyes. These were legends, and extremely hard to kill. My attempt to cross the Northern plains was considered a failure now that I ran into this beast. Perhaps I've learned my lesson of taking the easier route and should face it with one of my senses disabled.
The thunderous steps had gotten closer, and I decided to attempt to run through the field as fast as I could. A part of me praying I wasn't running any closer to its nest. As it increasingly got louder, I leaped forward and mistakenly tripped on something. I could feel it breathing on my neck as it finally caught up to me, and letting out a shrill cry sent goosebumps down my spine. I could hear the flapping of its wings and curled myself into a ball. Its talons would appear in view underneath my blindfold, and let out another huff before walking away. Next time, I'd be sure to carry a mirror.

Finnea spent the majority of her time contemplating where she would move, and if it was the right idea. Her sister wouldn't be right there with her if only she wasn't killed. She decided to abandon her religion, and follow her own path to Adlesburg. Though, she preferred the country and lives closely in Norburen.

raven.PNG
π‘›π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘–π‘Žπ‘ 
He was lying on the ground when I found him, his wing bent at a peculiar angle. He was terrified of me and tried flying away but it only hurt him more. I picked him up gently and carried him home. I attempted to bandage his wing and laid him on a bundle of blankets to make him comfortable.
water.PNG
π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’π‘™π‘–π‘Ž
Finnea walked into Adlesburg for only a few seconds until she heard shouting from the clinic. As she rushed over, a pregnant woman was holding her belly. Finnea was asked to help, and she said she was only a veterinarian but they didn't care.
As she helped the process, she couldn't correctly pinpoint where the child a majority of the time. It was probably hours until the little one was born, but it was successful nonetheless. The child was named Amelia, a beautiful one at that.
Finnea immediately drank herself drunk after that type of stress. THIS was why she works on animals.

wa.PNG
π‘‘π˜©π‘’ 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™
The motive behind the mission was unknown to Finnea, but she would do just about anything for Cedric. Seeing as the Weeping Angel struck Cedric, she felt a primal feeling about it and it sparked some type of anger. She felt protective, and eventually, Cedric and she defeated the beast. Seeing a man fight like that was an attractive thing for her to admire, and would honestly love to see it happen again.

π‘Ž π‘”π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘–π‘› 𝑣𝑠. π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘›π‘’π‘Ž
A fighting competition resided by Zadh-Nadrozz and Finnea fought a Goblin, who actually beat her till she passed out. Waking up to one of the Ork Medics waving her hand in front of her face. Finnea ended up having a wound on her back, her knees, and a bite mark on her neck that she will have to explain later.

Last edited:
skills.png

Baking
Only the simplest of things, but she's still learning on her own time. She's used to cooking over a fire, a mere mediocre meal at best on the field. She enjoys making sweets, her favorite being cake.
Bestiary Knowledge
Decades of traveling for mercenary missions increased her knowledge of beasts significantly. A majority of the time was for slaying for coin, but she has tamed a few.
Breeding Animals
Now that she resides in a country, she uses it to breed animals for Her Majesty. One day, she'd like to give the King the best horse in Eden.
Drinking Excessively
A favorite pastime, and favors Rum heavily. She'll play games if you offer, and has known to win a few times.
First Aid
Not the best at sewing a wound, but can help nonetheless. She has stitched her own on the field in emergencies, but will hail a Medi'cilus if available.
Veterinarian Practice
She prefers animals than humans, less fidgety. She will answer every letter when it comes to animal emergencies, no questions asked. Though, you might need to offer her a chicken for her efforts.

Back