Nation Announcement First Gathering of the Staten Generaal

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden

[!] All Citizens of Wakkerdam would be notified of the gathering [!]
1640352217952.png
=============================================================================================
With the establishment of the United Provinces of the Hinterlands
all citizens of this new Republic are to be invited at Wakkerdam the end of Rainswraith (January 2nd 20:00 CET, UTC -8).
They shall participate with the right to vote in the first Staten Generaal of the Hinterlands in centuries

==========================================================================================================
Proceedings
The Stadhouder has written the following proposals for the people to vote on:

1. The United Provinces shall raise a professional army under the leadership of the Stadhouder, its budget decided upon by the Staten Generaal.

2. Wakkerdam shall be free of taxes for any foreigner from a state that guarrantees our independence to set up shop in.

3. Wakkerdam shall retain a closed gate policy untill the chaos in the Kingdom of Hadriana has settled down.

4. All citizens of Wakkerdam shall be exempt for taxes untill the next gathering of the Staten Generaal, thusly having the state rely on the kind donations of its people.

5. As the Attian Church has as of yet not reached out to Wakkerdam after we asked them to continue their church mission to bless the population in the Maker's light. Should the Attian Church remain silenced on this issue the Staten Generaal can vote on the possibility of extending our tolerance to other religions or interpretations.

6. Wakkerdam is to raise a printing press without state censorship.

7. The Staten Generaal is to ratify the official declaration of friendship with the Emirate of Al-Khadir.

8. Lastly the Staten Generaal is to elect a Raadspensionaris to form the future core of the legislative arm of government who can, himself, write proposals to the Staten Generaal, which only the Stadhouder can veto in times of national crisis.

After the Staten Generaal concluces a feast will be held, all citizens have the right to invite foreigners, to be accepted by the Stadhouder.

Signed:
Stadhouder Arnoud van Leuveren I
Regentes Isabella van Leuveren

shield (3).png

Attachments

• 1640350114155.png
    1640350114155.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Naon Would be walking around Wakkerdam and would hear a group of young men talking about the notice. Naon Would feel excited for a certain topic and he would say "Finally I could spread the truth of makerism here, but first I have been invited to visit north west and then I have to learn my religion from the Old scholar from Al Khadir." He would walk around while saying "All praise is to God, The Maker of this universe!"

Back