Suggestion Hey so about the resource Island...

DM_Katy

I talked with some other people on discord and we discussed how the resource Island kinda ruined the immersion. So here's my idea:
What if they were areas in the Kingdom of Eden specified for getting resources while also feeling like they fit? For example a magical forest where trees are immediately chopped down and replant themselves, which would be good to avoid floating leaves! The replenishing mine can also just be moved to the mining camp in the Anjyarr Kingdom or into the dwarven kingdom. Sand, gravel and dirt could be sold in the mines in high quantities for low prices. Instead, you could sell the gems and shiny rocks for higher prices.
For example: One diamond could be sold 20 andros and a stack of dirt bought for 4 andros-
With 1 diamond you could buy 5 stacks of dirt! That'd make grinding a lot less tedious aswell.
If you have any more ideas, let me know!

If I'm correct, a solution for the "Resource Island Problem" is already being worked on. What you propose is a nice idea and from what I have seen is in part similar to what is planned.

Back