Player Announcement Hopeful Tomorrow

PetitePaintings

contemporary rattus
Hopeful Tomorrow
One Last Stand

[
!]
The night transformed into a dazzling display of vibrant firelights, basking the stars in warm flames. Such was the urgency of the document that no effort was spared in ensuring it reached its intended audience. Amidst the stunning backdrop, the ephemeral creatures flew through the night with exceptional speed, bearing witness to the commitment of the sender.

znRcy4rjyWq35PCGUfH0kjIrRXD1Z61dTtS0PLvShjm235Q7dnmc_-Ljx7Dree-ADWhXRMah1Sy_mGs2qgBpId1ZcHkD_Z8sgOwhPnhuqSqNOIjwvoYk7bLaJwDYgztC661rsvSIY6U_Zs3gMFIgza0cHMGmJxK_KeX0e-XNYfb9W-Lor4yg_X8BtmFm-A

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

To our esteemed Gillar Phoenix's of Till ce Ellaminor;

Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II
Sultana Zoe Nobara

As well as those yet to join our fold;

Khari'cerr Mythanthar Vidarr
Chieftains of the Triumvirate
Councillorship of Avalheim
Leadership of Zadh-Nadrozz

The bells ring over the horizon.

Eden has run out of time.

As the heralds of our own home, we must act fast to ensure that Eden is not lost forever.

The Till ce Ellaminor invites all Gillar Phoenix's and their chosen Cillar Solis' to Luminion for a council. By gathering, we can conceptualize, learn from each other, and create innovative solutions that benefit us all. By uniting our different backgrounds and points of view, we can create a stronger, more prosperous future: a brighter tomorrow for our kin.

Greetings to the rest from those on ambiguous terms or newly installed leadership; allow me to extend an invitation. I humbly request that these leaders, along with two of their trusted confidants, make the time to grace us with their presence at our gathering.

Despite the uncertain times ahead, it is our duty to protect ourselves and those around us, so that together we can see another day. Together, we can endure these difficult times with the strength and resilience to prove our worth in tomorrow.

Divided we shall fall,

... but united we may stand.

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

Signed,

Aeri’cill A’mos Zaithrall
Therri’cill Aldir’tor Zaithrall
Cillar Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir

HAHA WHAT DO YOU MEAN A LATE LETTER???
it's grind time boys. two separate meetings will be held both on the 21st & 22nd at 3pm est for people who have difficulty with one date over the other. the same topics will be brought up, dw. no sussy helf business here folks
if you saw any errors here, no you didn't. i don't see

Was walking around in Zadh-Nadrozz when his pet owl Dohg flew by him. After it took a few circles around the large orc it landed on his shoulder with a letter in its talons. What do we have here? With that he took the letter out of the owl's talons. The owl observed as its owner quicly read trough the letter. The letter brough a small half smile to his face, he patted the avian. I guess we still have hope. He chuckled quietly. Even if it comes to the worse, at least we'll die fighting!

Back