In come the old and new.

Sid

High King
[!] A royal carrier would nail a letter to each and every door in the Empire, bearing the seal of his Majesty Philipp Wilhelm.

unknown.png

[!] The von Lichtenfelts sigil

1653071094876.png

It has been many moons since the many former noble houses that inhabited our land were either stripped from their titles, died out or vanished without a trace. A severe lack of authority and hierarchy has been noted by the Alderian council and me among the Hadrian commonfolk, going as deep as the Imperial Capital itself, prompting me to strike with harsh and extraordinary measures.

It is because of this that from this day forward, being Harvestday 26th of Sunfall 1527, I proclaim these two Houses to be raised to their respective ranks, provided they accept their position via an oath of fealty:

The House of Rovelt

beep.png

The House of Rovelt has been wrongfully stripped from its titles in the past, by a fraudulent Withmond ruler. It is because of this that I have decided they should be the first ones to usher us into this new age of Lords and Ladies. By the power invested in me by the Maker, I hereby name Maximus Rovelt, Head of the House of Rovelt, a Lord of Hadriana. Making his official title: Lord Maximus Rovelt. May he and his sons after him enjoy this same honour during the many years to come, and may they serve the crown in perpetuity. Young, he may be, but wise as they come, I trust he shall bring honour and grace to his House.

The House of Belov

BelovSigil.png

Lady Justiciar Mova Belov has served the realm excellently during her time in the position and has helped stabilize the Empire and the streets of the Imperial Capital of Adelsburg. A bright woman, known for her quick wit and just iron fist, a strong shoulder to usher us into this new age. By the power invested in me by the Maker, I hereby name Mova Belov a Lady of Hadriana. She shall be granted Castle Bergwood to be her seat, and take up the title of Warden of the East. I trust she shall find a suitable husband and expand her household, to grant the realm many future Lords and Knights. This would make her official title: Countess Ma Belov of Bergwood.

Both Maximus Rovelt and Mova Belov may come to the Adelsburg Palace and take their oaths before Kaiser Philipp, within a Saintsday.

PngItem_103151.png

Signed:
Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II,
Kaiser of Hadriana, Imperator et Attia, Protector of the Realm

Attachments

• beep.png
    beep.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Belov-removebg-preview.png
    Belov-removebg-preview.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: