Event Announcement Invitations to the Feast

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] Letters would be send to every nation leader in Eden [!]

imageedit_31_5772708533.png

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

To celebrate the beginning of something beautiful for us all, I would like to personally invite the following nations and their leaders.
It would be an honor to receive the following nations in our city:

The Hadrian Empire
The Empire of Anyjarr
The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion
The Iron Orhim
The Green Tide of Zadh-Nadrozz
The Mystical Empire of Mitrona

And, if they are willing to drop their violence against my citizens:

Królestwo Ràdymie

Imperio Valegro would be looking forward to personally invite the following people:

Matthias Joseph Withmond
Sig'Vyl Al'Buthara
A'mos Zaithrall-Celephin'nel
Aldir'tor Zaithrall
Mythanthar Vidarr
Celestine Tzyrnowski
Gaerth da Batl' 'Ardened

During this feast we celebrate my son, Silas Moetiour, and the beginning of a better era.
It is expected to bring a small gift or present for the first heir of Imperio Valegro. There will be time for everyone to meet Silas.
As a sign of a new beginning, we will be freed from our past and sins, as we tie them to a boat and watch it disappear into the horizon.

Yours truly,

Isabella Nora van Leuveren Moetiour
Empress of Imperio Valegro
Empress of the South

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

OOC: The feast will be held in the capital, Catamora. Wednesday 23-2 at 20:00 CET

*Would hear the news from the Locals inside the city of Catamora "A Feast with every Nation leader? and celebration of the little one!? *Licks his lips and brushes his beard "Well i should buy a gift for my Empress and her little one *Thinks deeply "aah i might know what they would like *he smiles "I'd better be on my guard if Radymie comes *Grumps and mumble "I should buy them a gift to............. maybe......... well then for the others maybe aswell as a welcome gift, would be nice as a Landowner to welcome them to the Empress her Grand capitol.

Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond would stand in the window opening of the Weigh House. He listened to the quiet city of Adelsburg while reading the letter.
"Quite the invitation... Maybe I should make myself known to the other Attians in this world. Maybe even to the others nations in general. Hopefully, meet the friends of my father." He nodded with a smile, rolling up the letter and handing it to the knight who stood behind him at the door. The knight nodded. "Send word: The Hadrian Empire accepts their invitation." The knight in blue colors of the Withmond family nodded and left the room.

Gaerth da Batl' 'Ardened would look confused at the little goblin who had handed him the letter and speak:
"Wuz diz den, sum lassie callin 'erzelv da Emprezz of da Souffh? Mez never 'eard of diz gitz, so mez'll 'ave a feast for mez'elf wiff sum other lassie" he would let out a loud laugh and take another big swig from his beer.

As Azaroth finished the letter he'd raise himself and squint his eyes with a smile on his lips giggling deeply speaking out:

"So.. my empress. You've decided to make peace and invite the high elves to the kingdom of Valegro. That's a wise decision. I'm looking forward to this feast to finally meet them in peace"

He'd laugh deeply with a dark tone, chugging down his beer, he'd take off his glasses clearly excited for this event.

Attachments

• ecb9b6c897d0b213d28fcbe482fc8ef3.jpeg
    ecb9b6c897d0b213d28fcbe482fc8ef3.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back