Letter of Diplomatic Correspondence - 29th Newdawn 1524

Retro_Huenison

Certified Illiterate
[!] A letter of diplomatic correspondence addressed to Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond would be sent out and delivered to Adelsburg. This letter would bear the seal of Clan Ísthyrnir and be dated and signed by the royal scribe of Dar-Ach Denur, Osgrin Onyxsword.

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

May it please Your Imperial Majesty,

I, Skalar Brísingavaldr, dictate this letter to you sire, to express my heartfelt congratulations on your ascension to the Hadrian throne and to commend you on uniting the Attian peoples of Eden under the banners of House Withmond. I hereby cordially invite you to the Great Halls of Dar-Ach Denur with the interest of strengthening the diplomatic ties between our two great nations. I extend this invitation, in good faith, to any of your retinue who may wish to accompany you on this journey. I eagerly await Your Imperial Majesty’s response.​

Peace and prosperity between our great nations,

Skalar Brísingavaldr
Lord Protector of the Iron Orhim

ᛋᚴᛆᛚᛆᚱ ᛒᚱᛁᛋᛁᚾᛕᛆᚡᛆᛚᛨᚱ
ᚵᛟᚡᚱ ᚠᛟᚱᛋᛖᛏᛁ ᛟᚱᚾᛉᚨᚱ•ᛟᚱᚺᛇᛗ

(Dictated but not read)

BADAMOO.png

"Thank you." said Matthias with a calm look on his face to his guard, who nodded and walked out of the council room. Matthias unfolded the letter and looked surprised when seeing the Denur Crest at the bottom. "It seems the mountain folk of the North request me. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one." he mumbled to himself with a bright smile after he finished reading. "ASHLYN!" he shouted from his hall to her office. "Send them a letter to the men to prepare for future departure!

Back