Luminion Citizen Purity Ranking

Inkoin

A parchment would be pinned to the notice board in Luminion. It has a signature of the Scinari'cilus on the bottom.

Citizens of the Enlightened Kingdom!

It is my duty to inform you all that all citizens of the Kingdom are to undergo an examination of which purpose it is to determine the purity of the populace. You will be tested both physically and mentally in order to determine your relationship to the Mother. As such, all are required to meet me, the Scinari'cilus, Alwith Gaethifeth in the temple. The ranking as such is to proceed in a structured and disciplined manner with citizens standing in line in order to get examined. Those which fail to show up are to request me personally for an examination. If this is to not occur, their purity credits will be immediately eradicated. May the Mother be with you all.

(OOC: Send over your ign along with your discord name please! It is to occur on Wednesday, 25th, 9 PM CEST!)

A parchment would be pinned to the notice board in Luminion. It has a signature of the Scinari'cilus on the bottom.

It is my duty to inform you all that all citizens of the Kingdom are to undergo an examination of which purpose it is to determine the purity of the populace. You will be tested both physically and mentally in order to determine your relationship to the Mother. As such, all are required to meet me, the Scinari'cilus, Alwith Gaethifeth in the temple. The ranking as such is to proceed in a structured and disciplined manner with citizens standing in line in order to get examined. Those which fail to show up are to request me personally for an examination. If this is to not occur, their purity credits will be immediately eradicated. May the Mother be with you all.

(OOC: Send over your ign along with your discord name please! It is to occur on Wednesday, 25th, 9 PM CEST!)
I'm gonna be at work so I'll need to do the purity thing at another time.

Ign: HirudinTherapy
Discord: HirudinTherapy#6855

If this is to not occur, their purity credits will be immediately eradicated. May the Mother be with you all. And also, nothing happened in Luminion Square on the Fifth of Lillith's Veil, 1489.

IGN: Minerva6708
Character name: Minerva Eilianther
Discord name: minerva6708 #7761

Back