Nation Announcement May Alder guide us

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] This letter containing the crest of the Tzyrnowski household has been delivered to the Royal-palace of Adelsburg. Copies would be nailed to multiple message boards within the Empire. Furthermore copies have been sent to all Rulers within Eden, making them aware of the current situation within Hadriana [!]

1681687016021.png

1681687026273.png

Sunday 23, Greenfall, 1532

You have murdered the Kaiser "Phillip Wilhelm II" and the Prince "Karl Phillip" committing Regicide! All nations within Eden have their own respective rulers, suddenly overthrowing a ruler and disturbing the established order causes none but a uncertain future.
Do you think Alder approves?

You have summoned me to the Royal-Palace to gain mine fealty, I shan't pledge it!

Hereby I "Janczyk Mariusz Tzyrnowski" Herzog of Flussland, Nobleman of the empire and member of the Alderian council loyal to the royal family. Announce that all those whom have partaken in the murder of our Kaiser and his son are subject to execution, I do not believe you will 'surrender' yourselves therefore the following is in order.

I declare war on you, my casus belli is the reinstatement of the Empire of Hadriana.
Flussland and her citizens are not part of your usurper-state. We will resist as is expected of any whom consider themselves honorable. To all those who are 'loyal' I urge you to join me, do not allow these murderers to sit on the Hadrian throne.

To all nations within Eden, Aid me.
Or face a state formed by dishonest villains, whom saw fit to kill their own ruler.

Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of Flussland
Nobleman of the Empire

1681689936193.png

Back