Nation Announcement New life, new beginning

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] A letter baring a never-before-seen crest was sent around Eden [!]

imageedit_31_5772708533.png

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

With the birth of a new nation, new friendships and families are also born.
It is time to open our new gates, and start a new era. The era of Imperio Valegro

This new era will bring many changes. The army of Imperio Valegro, former army of The United Provinces of the Hinterlands have found and conquered a beautiful, new city in the south of Eden. In this city we will build a new life, and above all, a safe life for my unborn baby, and first heir.
With this letter I would like to personally invite each nation to visit the new empire, for we want to leave the past behind.

Valegro Imperio is ready to forgive and forget all threats and accusations. Not only do we want a new beginning for our residents, but also for our relationship with the Kingdom of Veronia. I would like to apologize personally, even though I was obliged to follow my brother's orders.
We will not respond to Krolestwo Radymie's cowardness, and provide every refugee with a safe home.

We did not conquer our place to continue the war again. May this be a time of peace between the human nations, despite the fact that it is going to be a difficult time. Currently, our architects and residents are working hard to build the new city.

During the opening of our gates, a feast will be held in Catamora, our new capital. Every race and individual will be welcome, for Imperio Valegro is a free nation, free for every race.

Expecting our first baby, I am very much looking forward to welcoming everyone in the new empire.
The gates will open after the birth of the first heir.

For the Brave, for Unity.

OOC: The opening of the city will be held at: Wednesday, February 23th 2022, 20:00 CET
(spoiler button doesn't work lol)

Last edited:
*Isabella would let out a relieved sigh as she finishes her letter* "Very well, could you make sure the palace staff is up to date and well prepared, Raffael?" *She asked her advisor as she rests her hands on her babybelly, letting her eyes gaze upon a great blue sea.*

*Raffael would simply nod as he stood up from the chair in which he was seated* "I'll make sure they are ready and prepared to welcome any visitors arriving in Catamora." *He said as he put on his black coat and gathered his stuff ready to leave* "Now Isabella, rest well, I will come back later today to provide you a report on the preperations being made." *He would say leaving the room towards the coartyard*

[!] A letter baring a never-before-seen crest was sent around Eden [!]

View attachment 495

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

With the birth of a new nation, new friendships and families are also born.
It is time to open our new gates, and start a new era. The era of Imperio Valegro

This new era will bring many changes. The army of Imperio Valegro, former army of The United Provinces of the Hinterlands have found and conquered a beautiful, new city in the south of Eden. In this city we will build a new life, and above all, a safe life for my unborn baby, and first heir.
With this letter I would like to personally invite each nation to visit the new empire, for we want to leave the past behind.

Valegro Imperio is ready to forgive and forget all threats and accusations. Not only do we want a new beginning for our residents, but also for our relationship with the Kingdom of Veronia. I would like to apologize personally, even though I was obliged to follow my brother's orders.
We will not respond to Krolestwo Radymie's cowardness, and provide every refugee with a safe home.

We did not conquer our place to continue the war again. May this be a time of peace between the human nations, despite the fact that it is going to be a difficult time. Currently, our architects and residents are working hard to build the new city.

During the opening of our gates, a feast will be held in Catamora, our new capital. Every race and individual will be welcome, for Imperio Valegro is a free nation, free for every race.

Expecting our first baby, I am very much looking forward to welcoming everyone in the new empire.
The gates will open after the birth of the first heir.

OOC: The opening of the city will be held at: Wednesday, February 23th 2022, 20:00 CET
(spoiler button doesn't work lol)
*Asclepius would see the letter, after a while of reading it he tucks his head back in confusion at the remark made about the Królewstvo's cowardness* What's this then?

*𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮* "𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽!! 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓾𝓷", *𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭.*

*Sees the note somewere on the ground while traveling and picks it up "Ooh what is this? *He reads the note and smiles "Finally they announced their Nation, i guess i'll be heading there. *looks back towards the north and raises a middlefinger "So long suckers *turns around towards the south and continues to walk while happily humming a song.

Last edited:
*Arnoud sipping from a coconut somewhere across Eden getting this message from a hocus pocus watery teleportation device reading " I would like to apologize personally, even though I was obliged to follow my brother's orders.": "The audacity of this b....." *before finishing his sentence Arnoud was stopped by a smoking hot Islander lady who took him away to the tiki bar*

*Arnoud sipping from a coconut somewhere across Eden getting this message from a hocus pocus watery teleportation device reading " I would like to apologize personally, even though I was obliged to follow my brother's orders.": "The audacity of this b....." *before finishing his sentence Arnoud was stopped by a smoking hot Islander lady who took him away to the tiki bar*
Best comment 2022

Love you baby xx

*reads the letter while he scratching Joho's head* it looks like our new beginning is really starting now.

*reads the letter hanging on the board "amazing!" He smiled as he walked away from the board, while whistling a nice tune

Back