~* [ Open Letter From The Inquisition ] *~

*Posters would be placed around the city by people with purple cloaks bearing a cross. Each letter to the public would be stamped with the Inquisition's seal.*

"Greetings, Citizens of the Hadrian Empire. Makerism as a whole is a religion about humility, love and selflessness. To come together as brothers and sisters under our creator in order to usher in peace within our Kingdom and for our souls. To seek power, to not be selfless in your actions, These go against what our faith tries to teach. Unfortunately, Our former Vater has shown these things within his heart. He has allowed the greed of power to cloud his mind, as the one who stood by his side the most, I can attest that this was indeed the case. It was power that cause him to create a divide amongst our people and abandon us.

If the Vater was true to his faith, he would not abandon his people, but do what was required to ensure we remained united.

We must not live for ourselves alone. Our lives must uphold those around us. For if we do not support the ones around us that rely on us, We threaten their lives as people. The Vater didn't understand this when he left the Empire. He didn't understand that he was a pillar for so many people and for the nation itself. I write to you all to remind you, You are not alone. Regardless of what is thrown at our people, we will endure it. Each and every one of us stands beside a Brother or Sister that would lay down their lives for the ones the love. While the old Vater may have left, A new Vater one will be instated in his place, to ensure our Faith remains strong.

Our Maker works in mysterious ways. Events that happen might not make sense to us in the moment, but will become clear as time goes on. We must remain firm and faithful that the plans our Maker has for us are indeed better for us as a whole. Our Maker shows his love through discipline and correction. Not that we may live in suffering, but so that we may grow stronger, to endure whatever is thrown at us in the future.

So keep heart! Know that the darkness today is only a passing thing and we must look to the future to when the sun rises once again.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray that all people of the Hadrian Empire remain strong and see that the Maker is on our side, always.

~ Dux Inquisitorum,
Ydra

Back