Player Announcement Physician in Adelsberg

[!] Amidst the holdings of Hadriana, a few slips of parchment began to circulate. [!]

"To the People of Eden,

#3 St. Onnodrith Street, Adelsberg; denoted by white banner with red cross to the left hand side from the city gate, across from the tavern and bank; lay the clinic.
Here, I, within the employ of the clinic owner, Madame Celestine Brickenden, may be sought for physician needs general or specific, upon appointment or walk-in.

Services rendered can include first aid treatment for general injuries (burns, breaks and fractures, lacerations and punctures, etc.), medicaments and treatments for illness (influenza, consumption, gout, etc.), general health assessments, and surgeries such as tooth removal or replacement, among others. If you do not see an example of your affliction or need stated above, do not yet hesitate; this list is only a selection, not the collective, of what I can perform.

If in need, I hope to hear, so I may do what I can to assist as a practitioner of medicine and physiology.
If travel to Adelsberg is inconvenient, home visits can be arranged.

*Dubious, complex, or dangerous procedures may incur fees, require consultation from other physicians or the clinic owner, Madame Brickenden; or be refused outright.

~ Rumen'thal Peregrin"

Reach out to me via this thread or on Discord.
the squonk#0286

Last edited:
Back