Pickpocketing RP

ComiclyCute

Pickpocketing the Rich
{ cause who needs that much money anyways? }

Greetings to all the Azari'lunn who are reading this, cause I know damn well you are sticky thieves. Anyways, here is my proposal.

While it is possible to rob someone on the side of the road, meaning we can knock them out and steal their stuff then hopefully run away without a scratch on them. Not everyone wants to beat them, or knock them out per say. Obviously in real life there are
pickpockets, so it could be possible to include them in F&F as well as part of CRP.​
Approaching a player, we could implement a command /pickpocket and it prompts for an agility roll.

Pickpocketing could be completed with an successful AGILITY roll. Once it has been completed, the thief running away will have 30 seconds until the victim is made aware with a message saying 'your pockets feel lighter', thus making them aware they were pickpocketed. If unsuccessful, the player is aware of the attempt and could induce CRP between the two.

Questions? Grey areas? Let me know, perhaps I can explain further.

-Eris

I believe pickpocketing is already a thing ? If not, may I suggest that instead of the ‘30 second timer’, the person being pickpocketed can do an intelligence roll; above a certain number allows them to be made aware straight away. If they fail, they fail to realise their stuff has been stolen.

I believe pickpocketing is already a thing ? If not, may I suggest that instead of the ‘30 second timer’, the person being pickpocketed can do an intelligence roll; above a certain number allows them to be made aware straight away. If they fail, they fail to realise their stuff has been stolen.

That sounds like a good idea- 💡

Back