Nation Announcement Reaffirming Denur Independence, United in Exile

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] This letter would be send, signed, sealed, delivered
to the Denur Reincarnate and the the Therri'cill of Luminion by a rider in blue and orange [!]

1680030345403.png

1680030628094.png

A simple signature does not put to justice the connection between our peoples. More than a month ago the Republic of Raevendrecht vowed to honor Denur independence. And so today I write you to reaffirm that pledge. Our peoples stand united in one major thing. We are both an exiled people. My people yearn from the Hinterlands, with the lush forests of Bergwoude and the streams of New Wakkerdam, now known as Prezza L'Aquila. Your people come from the mountain holds, and deep have you delved for minerals uncanny to the eye of any beholder. And the Republic wishes nothing more than for the Denur to return to their once great halls and regain their strength, to regain their identity and to not only wield the pickaxe but raise the warhammer again against all those spiteful creatures that vester in their halls. Therfore we proclaim that souvereignty and independence of any future Denur nation and your people is a fact and has our support. As promised many years ago in the halls of the Estates General to many a Denur representative our people vowed to fight for your cause in reclaiming Dar-Ach-Denur. And it is our endeavour to stick to that vow after we chase away the southern dogs from their Cannibal attack on the peace of Mankind. We will honor our pledge, and however the outcome you would still have our swords, our shields and our blood in your reconquest of Dar-Ach-Denur. To the Azari'cill of Luminion I say fear not, for we chase the same goal, that is Denur independence. To ensure the vitality between our friendship, to ensure the future of the Denur we beckon you that the Republic of Raevendrecht shall not make any and all advances against Denur Independence and will strive towards a cooperative future to their independent nation and people. To the Denur I say thank you, for all the help we received from your people in settling the north, taming the agriculture and the blacksmiths running as efficient as ever. As friends we shall overcome the shadow that looms over Eden.

1680031271406.png

Signed:
Silas Moetiour van Leuveren, Stadtholder of Raevendrecht
General Berend Berendzoon

Back