Player Announcement Regarding the diplomatic meeting. [Ultimatum]

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
[!] A letter carrying the Silver Phoenix of Luminion would be delivered to Lichtenfelts castle.

Luminion_Logo_png.png

Thunderday 04, Sunfall 1525

To Duke Philipp von Lichtenfelts,
As discussed in our meeting, Lady Celestine Brickenden will stay inside a well furnished room with plenty of food and wine. She will be released once our newly discussed demands have been met. I put my faith in your word, and hope you can get your Emperor to make the only, wise decision there is.

The demands we discussed are as follows:

1. An official apology from the Hadrian Emperor for the actions of his subjects and the refusal to take action, besides this, we expect an explanation of how he plans to discipline his nobles in the future.

2. The Van Leuveren house has to be stripped of all its titles, and Arnoud is to be delivered to Luminion to stand trial for his actions.

3. All military relations with the Empire of Anjyarr, if there are any, have to be terminated instantly and any future military relations with the Empire of Anjyarr are ruled out. As a good neighbour can not support an Enlightened Kingdom adversary.

Failing to meet these demands will result in the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion being forced to take further action.

I am looking forward to your Emperors response.​

Signed,
Silver Cloak, Fynenar Aey'flir

Last edited:
Duke Philipp von Lichtenfelts would receive the letter shortly upon his arrival back home, shocked by how fast Fynenar drafted up their demands. He sighed as he opened the letter and took a seat with a nice cold beer in his hand. As he finished reading it, he rolled it up and re-sealed it to be transported. He pinched the bridge of his nose and mumbled "Maker give me strength." as he kept on drinking and pondering about his next move.

Back