Player Announcement Reinstatement of Ducal Power

Tsjompa

Legend

As the last cart full of bricks leaves the stone quarry it passed a lumberjack felling the last tree. It makes a brief stop at the weavers hut, a basket is needed for the mortar used to cement the stone. It passes the outer walls into the castle grounds, here many workers are already sitting around a campfire celebrating the completion of the keep. The man pulling the cart would look at them with a jealous stare as he pulls the cart into the castle's inner courtyard. Here a crane would lift the cart up onto the last tower's platform. Finishing the construction of the keep.

[!] Several copies of this message containing the crest of Flussland would be pinned across the message boards within the Hadrian Empire [!]

1672319919404.png

1672320004269.png

Harvestday 2, Highbloom, 1530

To all denizens whom live within the Empire of Hadriana. I wish to inform you that the first task bestowed upon me by the Kaiser has been completed. By reinstating and improving upon my ancestral home and making it a formidable keep. Once more, Flussland shall affirm itself as a valuable province of the Empire.

Those who visited the keep recently saw it in ruins, brought upon it by those hoping to destroy my house. If one visits now they shall see it changed. An outer wall full of towers surrounds the keep, discouraging any would-be attackers. A large outer yard with barracks, stables and several other buildings to accommodate the garrisoned soldiers and servants of the keep.
A seaside addition to keep can also be found, here one can take a ferry to Adelsburg or trade with merchants and whalers for valuable goods.

1672348754317.png

A drawing of the keep made by the head-stonemason, shown to the Herzog when asked about the designs.

With the completion of the keep, ducal authority shall be used to make a few improvements within the province of Flussland such as:

- Expanding the seaside part of the keep, aiming to create a settlement along the shoreline attracting settlers and adventurers to the province.

- The deconstruction of the old village 'Lohiim'. It has long been abandoned and ghouls roam the area making it dangerous, by clearing the surroundings valuable farmland might be gained increasing the food supply of the province.

- Reopening the old abandoned mine, used by my family to extract enormous amounts of wealth it is sure to yield more upon delving deeper. This shall improve the economy of Flussland greatly and encourage trade.

- The establishment of more ferries, this is to attract travelers and truly create a port town where all are welcome.

More specific edicts shall soon follow.

May the maker guide you all.

1672353178114.png

Tzyrnowski 2.png

Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski,
Herzog of Flussland and Head of the House Tzyrnowski

Last edited:
Back