Player Announcement Requesting an Audience with the Sultana Zoe I’thol Nobara- from The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] A parchment bearing the Silver Phoenix of Luminion would be delivered to the Empire of Anjyarr [!]

Luminion_Logo_png.png

gCQ-hKlPi0sNvKQuu3Sm4K4NQENb17n-uyAkZ4aEUKVcz1ZFk-SN5pbpjLgkSW8czGA_euKEbbNMlEq9Z3YXMiuliWncKXI67jHojVXP0mgmjJDqf_Uva4Cf_B3YV4ycm4CNG2m520iAuunbpZLRffZDvseO-1mQ9VJ5QRT_84UppIMfUaftXYbesCjlPw

To the Sultana Zoe I’thol Nobara,

The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion writes to you in good faith.

I believe you have heard of the situation with Mordazan the Emissary, or ‘The Lord of Bones’. We, the Azari’cill, believe he poses a great danger to our beautiful world of Eden.

We want to encourage all nations, including the Empire of Anjyarr, to join us in our quest to defeat this so-called ‘Lord of Bones’ and to negotiate a cease-fire and a united front to eliminate the threat he poses to Eden.
A joint front is the only way forward. Therefore, I kindly request that you, Sultana Zoe I’thol Nobara, would meet with me in order to further discuss this. I hope to hear back from you before long with a date at which we could visit your palace to discuss this vital matter.

Mirr Aerielle thi Aeri Ller Hillith ann Cillitil
gCQ-hKlPi0sNvKQuu3Sm4K4NQENb17n-uyAkZ4aEUKVcz1ZFk-SN5pbpjLgkSW8czGA_euKEbbNMlEq9Z3YXMiuliWncKXI67jHojVXP0mgmjJDqf_Uva4Cf_B3YV4ycm4CNG2m520iAuunbpZLRffZDvseO-1mQ9VJ5QRT_84UppIMfUaftXYbesCjlPw

Signed,
By diplomats representing the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, the Azari’cill, and defenders of the Glade:

Miriaire Aey’flir
Kharis Fitzalan

Back