Nation Announcement Royal Decree | National Health Inspection of 1529

Sid

High King
[!] This decree would be written upon an adorned piece of parchment, written in the common tongue and styled with the Hadrian crest. The parchment would be hung up on every city's notice board and riders were dispatched from Adelsburg to even the outer reaches of the Empire, delivering it to every doorstep. [!]

Hadria.png

1653071094876.png

A message to all those that take residence within Hadrian lands and live under Hadrian protection,

Recent events have led me to nought but a single conclusion; our beloved continent of Eden is once again being threatened by the vile forces from Lilith. I see no future in which we shall not have to draw our blades and march forward against these dark entities, and for that, we must be prepared. It is because of that truth that I have decided to band together with our former adversaries from the Enlightened Kingdom. Invitations to this 'Coalition against the Dark Tide' have been sent out to all remaining nations, even those that we have yet to recognize as sovereign states.

With that said, I hereby decree in my power as your Kaiser to ensure we are ready for when the time to fight comes, and it shall come, that all citizens and residents of the Empire have to submit to a mandatory inspection of their personal health. This inspection shall consist of standard tests of strength, weight and mental capabilities. Information shall be gathered and sent over to the Royal Palace in Adelsburg for review.

These inspections shall be carried out by our national medical personnel, who have via this decree been handed authority to restrain any and all who may resist. Should they fail to do so themselves, they may contact the guard to have disturbances dealt with. This authority only extends to medical personnel employed by a hospital or clinic within the Empire. All those of good health and mind shall be added to a list of draftables, for when the fight does reach our doorstep, or we must bring it to theirs.

I ask all citizens to not resist these proceedings, it is only through joint strength we may once again find our way back into the Maker's light.

PngItem_103151.png

Signed,
His Majesty, Philipp Wilhelm II of the House Lichtenfelts,
Kaiser of Hadriana, Imperator et Attia
and Defender of the Realm

Back