Nation Announcement Royal Decree of 1529 concerning the allocation of land and naming thereof.

Sid

High King
[!] The decree would be hung up on all notice boards around the Empire and delivered to every citizen residing within the Empire. [!]

Hadria.png

1653071094876.png

Royal Decree of 1529 concerning the allocation of land and naming thereof,

Our Empire's borders stretch far, and with these many territories so comes the need for order and clarity. I have seen fit to divide the Empire's territory into four provinces, each named according to historical and geographical precedent.

The capital province shall henceforth be named the Krönland, or 'Crownland' in the common tongue. The province's capital shall be Adelsburg, which serves as the imperial seat of House Lichtenfelts, and the political centre of the Empire.

The second largest province in the Empire will be the Hertzland, or 'Heartland' in the common tongue. The province's capital shall be Norbüren, which is commonly called the bread basket of the Empire.

The state on our border with the Denur Triumvirate and houses Bergwood as its capital shall be named the Hölzland or 'Woodland' in the common tongue, it serves as our first line of defence in the East.

Our most northern state which was previously home to the Tzyrnowski dynasty and borders the great river Vene shall henceforth be named the Flussland or 'Riverland' in the common tongue. The fallen town of Lünburg will be the state's capital and will serve as the main base for our up-and-coming royal fleet, as well as protect our northern border.

Provinces.png

A map of the Hadrian Empire and its provinces.

The Flussland and town of Lünburg are currently without a ruler, and efforts will have to be made to once again make our northern lands inhabitable and prosperous again. These lands have been in turmoil ever since the Tzyrnowski's who ruled there had been cast out, and the castle that was once its pride has fallen into decay. My search for a suitable candidate to tame these lands has been long and not short of setbacks.

Though, through perseverance and perhaps fate, a suitable candidate has presented himself. A young man who entered my halls claiming to be a direct descendant of the Tzyrnowski dynasty, and had the documents to prove such. Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski he calls himself, and he has come to loyally serve his Kaiser and take charge of our northern territories, taming them and readying them for whatever horrors we may face during the fight against the Lord of Bones. Janczyk had been living in Raevendrecht where he was promised territory and titles, though he decided against such and traversed the roads to pledge allegiance to Hadriana, to take his rightful place at his Kaiser's side. It was because of this brave decision that put honour above riches, that I decided to grant him his family's old fief and the surrounding lands as a token of my appreciation. Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski shall henceforth be reinstated as Herr of the Hadrian Empire, and Herzog of Flussland, as the Tzyrnowski dynasty had been for many years.

PngItem_103151.png

Signed,
His Majesty, Philipp Wilhelm II of the House Lichtenfelts,
Kaiser of Hadriana, Imperator et Attia and Steward of the West

Back