Event Announcement Santa Krügsmas is coming to town!

[!] A group of Goblins dressed in red and white, with pointy red hats, wander around Eden. In 6 places, they plant a big spruce tree. A piece of paper is nailed to the base of the tree. And just as quick as they come, they leave! [!]

-=-=-

"The Krügsmas tree was real
That heavy tinsel, special feel

So many lights in sparkling view
Glass ornaments hung neatly too

A star perched, atop it all

Seen shining down, it did not fall!"

-=-=-
Ho-ho, citizens of Eden! My little Goblin helpers delivered you all a tree for Krügsmas!
From now on, every year, the little helpers and me expect you all to decorate this beloved tree.
If you do so, Saint Krüger will pay you a visit, and reward you with many gifts, all for thee.

But be quick, 'cuz I will arrive at Krügsmas eve!

-=-=-

Krügsmas Mood
1639598787464.png

OOC:
Decorate the tree together to receive gifts from Krügsmas. If you wish to get your own gift, put down a gift box (chest) with your own name on it and locked.
Don't forget to be nice, Krügsmas is about friends and joy!

Last edited:
Arndil would walk up to the newly placed tree as the Goblins left the capital, a sense of confusion stroke him for a moment as he bent down to read the paper pinned on the bark of this tall pine tree. "Krugsmas?" He pondered for a moment before speaking again "I mean, A pet dragon wouldn't be a bad gift...We could gather the others so our tree can be the most lovely in all of Eden." He said to Sultan Buthara that stood beside him

@SiegV2

Arndil would walk up to the newly placed tree as the Goblins left the capital, a sense of confusion stroke him for a moment as he bent down to read the paper pinned on the bark of this tall pine tree. "Krugsmas?" He pondered for a moment before speaking again "I mean, A pet dragon wouldn't be a bad gift...We could gather the others so our tree can be the most lovely in all of Eden." He said to Sultan Buthara that stood beside him

@SiegV2

Would be just as confused as Arndil "Give this tree a day or two and it will be dead.... not much of a present then huh" he would laugh as he thought about what he'd like for Krugmas.... But all he could think about was the construction of Al-Jabrid

She walked outside of the capital to see a tall pine tree that has seemingly appeared overnight "what- where did this come from? I swear this wasnt here yesterday.." She saw that a paper had been pined to the tree. she walked up to it squinting her eyes to see what was written on it "oh they're giving out gifts? seems pretty nice. I dont know.. a new ship would be nice, since the pirates stole the last one

Back