Player Announcement Search for her sister

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
1654879850932.png

The rustling of leather against metal was heard as the two knights saddled up on their steeds. They wore the colors of the Burnouf family and were the guards for Lady Wisteria, who herself stared quietly and doubtful at her estate in Bergwood. She held a small book between her crossed arms, pressed against her chest. It was her diary, something very precious to her for a long time. She herself wore a white linen dress, covered by a large warm black cloak for the long travel ahead of her. One of the knights held up a small banner as he fixed himself on his horse. The other turned his head, his helmet under his arm, as they both waited for her.

"You coming?" said the knight calmly, knowing the Lady would take her time. Wisteria turned and was then faced with not only her two knights but a small line of people she knew. They all stood on the other side of the road, with Castle Lichtenfelts might pressing against their backs, the castle that protected Bergwood. First, she saw Lady Celestine, who had a sad yet hopeful smile on her face. It was very noticeable she tried not to release a tear, as for her, her best and closest friend was leaving.
Next to her stood the Rovelt family, now stripped from their title; they still held a significant role in the Imperial lands. The Rovelts were one of Eden's, if not wealthiest, brew families.
Lady Rovelt stood there, holding the hands of her son, Maximus, and Kisho Rovelt-Frack was standing next to him. Next to them stood Ser Cedric Reinhardt, a new knight in the imperial court, a middle-aged man in green-robed armor. Next to him stood the Emperor with his brother, accompanied by Lady Anzhelika. She just faintly smiled at them all.

Celestine instead dove at her as soon as she stepped towards them, hugging her tightly and holding her in her arms. Wisteria had no time to react and instead giggled at her friend.
"I will miss you, Wisteria," Celestine said while holding her, the emotion heard in her voice. All Wisteria could do was nod and fix her hair as soon as she was released from Celestines' grip. "I will miss you too, Celestine. Truly. You've been there for me for so long. Please, tell my brother in Al-Khadir why I am leaving."
This made Celestine almost cry. She, too, simply nodded, keeping her composure.
Wisteria then turned to the Rovelts, who all bowed their head to her in respect for her title. Wisteria instead shook her head and moved her hand, signaling for them to lift their heads. She extended her hand, and Victoria answered it with hers, gently holding it in a loving gesture. "Thank you for your kindness, Victoria, and continue your work in our nation. You are loved and respected by many." Wisteria said while smiling brightly at Victoria, her son, and Kisho, who looked at her in silence. All Victoria would do is a nod in thanks, being the cold, hardworking woman she is.

Wisteria let out a sigh before stopping at Cedric. The tall man held his helmet under his arm, his right hand resting on his belt that held his green tabbard with the Reinhardt crest tightly over his metal-grey armour. He looked down at her, having seen her numerous times yet never spoken. There was something off about the man. Wisteria knew but she couldn't say what.
Cedric put his hand on his chest, where his heart would be, and made a bow. "Stay safe near the Cursed Swamp, my Lady. We do wish to see you back," he said kindly, still looking down in respect. Wisteria smiled. "Rise." He did.
"Thank you, Ser Cedric Reinhardt. I do indeed hope to return," she returned the words in kind.

"Empty-handed, I azume?"
spoke Prince Diederick-Göbel in frustration in his Attian accent, finding this whole ordeal taking too long.
Wisteria ignored it with rolling eyes and stepped to the side of Emperor Philipp, making a bow.
"Du know bringing her back will only have conzequenzes for her?" the Emperor said as she rose. "Dze oder houses and dze court will not support her return. Du are alone in dis," he continued, knowing she listened to his stern voice.
She nodded, full well knowing what he meant. She then turned to her horse, Te Mere, of Hintysian breed, that stood in waiting next to the knights. A serf from the village helped her on. As she got herself fixed on the saddle she spoke the following words coldly as everyone got closer to the final goodbyes. "I do not care for the consequences, Emperor," she paused, opening and looking into her diary, noticing a few pages that she had torn out a while ago. "I want to know if my sister is alive. And if she is, I will find her," she said in a stern tone back, looking in his eyes. Emperor Philipp gave a faint smile back in return.

The knight put on his helmet and nodded to the other. "We are ready, my lady," spoke the knight through his helmet as he attached the Burnouf banner to the saddle. The wind quickly made it flutter open, revealing the family's crest: the white owl.
1654879642667.png

Wisteria smiled at the two knights to her left and right, happy that they decided to join her on this journey to find her long-lost sister as they rode west. They nodded to her back in pleasure, happy to serve her. The village of Bergwood was getting smaller behind her, covered by the many trees. The only thing she would see was the towers of Castle Lichtenfelts and the rising smoke trials of chimneys. She would miss this place, miss everyone. Putting her diary in a small pouch of Te Meres' saddle, she was sure she would find her sister. She had to know where Wendelin Moetiour was...

1654879881843.png

OOC:
Cheesy, otherwise known on the server as Lady Wisteria Burnouf, is taking a break from Fables And Fantasy! Hence, this post. Wish her all the best, and we hopefully see her return soon enough.

Back