Seeking to learn [Voronwe --> Anyone.]

Si10k

[!] A young 'cill could be seen putting up some hand written letters in a few places of the city of Luminion. [!]
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━
Asking for assitance.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━
"Hello, I am going to try and see how this will respond to the people of Luminion but my name is Voronwe and I am looking to learn more about my own kind. I was raised and effected by human culture. Though everything is so odd here. I am trying to adapt though it is difficult. I am wishing for someone to assist me in learning more about the state and more about my own kind. I am seeking to be a woodworker and a blacksmith. I am not good with a bow but I would love to learn magic in any field if it would be possible. There is a person by Aria that will help take care of me. So you will not have to worry about that but she is also seeking to learn. If you have anything for me please let me know. I did hear about the Educative lectures but I am a bit confused by them."

- Sincerly Voronwe Meadow.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Last edited:
[!] Eris read the letter with peaked interest, responding with a letter in small handwriting pinned underneath the plea. [!]

Vale Voronwe,

It seems you are in need of some assistance, and with the information you brought forward I am welcoming with open arms to invite you to our home for some guidance. I currently overlook the educative lectures within Luminion and will answer any questions you might have for me. My husband and I are currently residing at 6 Aey'flir Road, please leave a letter if you would like to arrange a meeting to assist you further.

Vale'tar,
er. aedeare (3).png

Erisdanwe Aedaere
Headmaster of The Luminion College of Magic and Sorcery

Back